News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Crewzin' the chicKS

Started by Bucky Black, August 7, 2009, 11:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky was walking through Hogsmeade thinking about getting a date today. He hoped it waseasy. The only problem was he wanted someone older than him so the didn't talk shi.t like the younger ones. Bucky decided to play his harmonica as well. he needed some extra cash,andalso HOPEFULLY this would FINALLY get a girl TO ASK HIM OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!! He knew girls where stubborn about things like that. Bucky leaned onto a brick wall and began playing at random.

~Two HOurs later~

He had suceded in getting 50 gallons but not an extra fun thing to play with as well. He only new girls younger than him; except of course all the girls that had rejected him like Alexis. She was now his good friend and he didn't want to ruin it by asking her out. Or though it would be good to date a friend so they'd have something INTERESTING to talk about instead of thed**n PETS.

Miss Xantier

Heather walked passed Bucky and looked at him and says "What's up Bucklet. Lookin' for a gal older then yeah?" She laughed at her own joke and stopped in her tracks and stood there, she was wear a dark brown zip-up hoodie and a oversize black t-shirt and jeans with holes in the knees and brown sneakers that were faded out. She was holding her dark blue skateboard and had a brown baseball hat with her hair tucked into it.

Bucky Black

"Can you read figgin' minds or something" Asked Bucky to the girl he meet only months ago. Bucky knewshe couldn't he must be showing it somehow. Bucky became quite suSPICIOUS. "Are you stalking me" Bucky asked quite scared "Because if You Are I'm Sending you to Azkaban PRizon. "Let the Death EAters deal WitH yoour messed up head". Bucky was getting angrier and angrier and he didn't have any idea as to why.

Bucky ran from the scene with an invisibility cloak rapped around himself tightly.

Miss Xantier

"Of course I can read minds. I'm not stalking yeah, I can just tell. I hang out with guys most of the time. Go ahead and send me to Azkaban but you need a bigger reason then that." Heather shook her head at him, she knew with every word he said he was getting angrier and angrier each word. But he didn't know why though. She watched as he left, she closed her eyes and watched for his future to where he was going.

Alexis

Alexis sat in the corner, near a wall. She wasn't help but noticed the angry Bucky and the defensive Heather fighting.  She slowly stood up, and walked over to the argueing classmates.

She looked at both of them.
"Everything okay here?"  She asked, raising an eyebrow.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"I'm not so sure Alexis. He is calling me a Stalker and wants to put me in Azaban with the Death Eaters, and says I have a messed up head." Heather says rolling her eyes at Bucky who was heading somewhere under invisibility.

Bucky Black

Bucky ran into a brick wall so fast a sound affect was made. Butb thatwas even before he did a backflip forcing him to land into a pile of boxes. He was badily brusied and his body had momentarily shut down. (FaiNted)

~Sevral hours later~

Bucky opened his eyesand he thought he was dreaming because a young lady with big breasts (Not out LOL) was leaning over him. Bucky suddenly got a natural reaction and that is when he found out there where teensall around him laughing at him loudly.  (I wrote this befre Alexis replyed)

Miss Xantier

(okay.)

Heather laughed as she heard a boom not far away and says to Alexis "Let's check that out!" Without waiting for her, she hopped onto her skateboard and skateboarded to a brick wall and saw that Bucky had fainted and was badly bruised and was lying down in boxes.

Several Hours of Staring and Laughing

Heather was on her back laughing when Bucky had finally opened his eyes to many people laughing, then she says to him in his mind "That was a very gross, yet funny dream you had! See, I can read minds."

Alexis

Alexis laughed, and shook her head.  She read his mind, and laughed even louder.
"I'm not even going to ask, Bucky."  She replied with an amused smile.

Alexis looked at Bucky with his many bruises.
"Do you need help?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Bucky Black

"Yeah" Groaned Bucky. "Kill all these bastards FOR ME would ya please" He said picking up his wand and directing at the Honeydukes owner ,Ronald Weasly, he was one of the people who laughed at him "Imperio" He muttered. He forced Him to Have The same natural reaction and everyon turned to himand laughed instead chanting "Weasly wants Black WEAsLy want Black" "Never MIND" He muttered getting up. Bucky muttered something and his bruises cleared instantly. "I took self health classes last year and a few other funny little classes that students had taught and probably still teach"