News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden turned, his entire body facing Stacey now.  His face looked worried, but only for her.  Her eyes, like his, showed some deep emotion in their dark red color.  However, he couldn't tell if it was anger or fear.

His eyes watched her face, and he could feel the tenseness in the room.
"Stacey?"  Aiden asked ina  hushed tone.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey noticed that the air felt heavy, like it didn`t have good circulation. It smelled slightly musty, too. The room would have been cold if heat hadn`t been coming from Aiden. She could tell that he was trying to get her attention, but she had to concentrate on pulling herself out of her anger.

"I`m fine." She said softly. "Or I will be." She corrected herself, knowing that he would just argue against her lie.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden hugged her tight, but not to tight.  Just enough to show his concern.  His eyes looked ahead but not really seeing anything.
"Don't worry love.  I'll make sure nothing happens to you, I swear it.  I'll do whatever it takes."  He promised, showing his sincerity in his voice.

He took in a deep breath, and waited a moment to exhale.  It wasn't until then that he took in the real meaning of what James said.  A crease furrowed in his brow.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up, feeling Aiden tense.
"What?" She asked, a crease forming in her own forehead. "Did you remember something?" It had, after all, been him who had recognized the Ouroboros on the knife. Maybe he had remembered something that he hadn`t before.

Aiden

Aiden shook his head, wishing he had remembered something more about the Ouroboros.  Perhaps an answer or something else to explain a little more.  His dim memory began to frustrate him now more than ever.

"No."  Aiden said quietly.  "I was just thinking.  If your father is immortal, that makes you at least half of what he is, right?"

potter_fan122

"No."
Stacey said softly and firmly. "No, he said he had checked my chromosomes, I was mortal. That means I`ll have a normal life span, but I`m guessing a lot of my powers are influenced by that half. I`m one of the most advanced people for my age, and that doesn`t happen unless something makes it happen. My mom is a Muggle, so she wouldn`t be the cause."

Aiden

Aiden nodded, his expression distant.  However, her answer seemed to comfort him quite a bit.  He breathed out a sigh of relief, and rubbed her shoulder gently with his pale hand.

He stared into Stacey's eyes, seeming to come back now after his dark eyes looking so far away.
"Who do you think then?"

potter_fan122

"What do I think about what?" She asked.

"I don`t know what to think, my moon. I... I feel... betrayed. Left out. I feel like some part of me was lost. Like I lost my father." Stacey clenched her teeth together and pressed her head against his chest, tears escaping again despite how hard she tried to hold them back.

Aiden

Aiden patted her shoulder gently, resting his cheek against her forehead.  He closed his eyes, and nodded in understanding.  He sighed softly, however in his mind he was searching quickly for a way to deal with Johnathan.

"I know, love."  He whispred softly. 
Aiden turned his head so that his lips were at her ear.
"It's okay.  You can let it out."

potter_fan122

Stacey tightly closed her eyes and whiped her tears away.

"God, I mean, how could he keep something like that from me? He`s immortal. He`s lived a thousand lifetimes, and how am I supposed to know how many more he`s made? He could have lots of children over the years." Her words stoped suddnly. She had pulled a little away from Aiden in her own torment. Her hands were balled into tight fists and she could feel her fingernails digging into her skin.

"I`m sorry." She whispered.

Aiden

Aiden took both of her hands, and held them both in each of his, not caring about how tightly balled around his they were.  He stared into her eyes, a hint of something glowing in his own.

Aiden shook his head slowly, as if he couldn't quite wrap something around his mind.
"You're sorry?"  He asked, confused.

potter_fan122

Stacey squared her jaw.

"Yes. I`m sorry. I shouldn`t be freaking out on you like this, I`m sure you`re under enough stress without me yelling like I`m some sort of maniac." She uncurled her fingers and squeezed his hands. She saw the little flicker in his eyes, but didn`t say anything.

Aiden

Aiden moved his hand to caress her cheek softly as his fingertips ran through the hair by Stacey's ear.  He stared into her eyes seriously.

He cleared his throat.
"Stacey, you have nothing to be sorry for.  You must be going through so much now, and I don't blame you for acting any certain way.  However, you're definatly not acting like a maniac."  He replied.
Aiden paused, scanning over her face.
"Take your time."

potter_fan122

She squeezed his hand that was still in hers and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and pushing it out slowly. She did that two more times before she opened her eyes, which had lightened slightly. Doing that had made her feel slightly better. Her heart rate was slower, and anger wasn`t the first thing on her mind.

"Okay." Stacey said softly as she looked up into Aiden`s eyes. She felt horribly bad for making him go through that, even though he didn`t seem to mind.

Aiden

Aiden ran both of his hands from her back, to her shoulders, then to caress each side of her face softly.  He lifted her head up to his and looked into her now lighter eyes.

He gave her a small smile out of the corner of his lips.
"Better?"  He asked, relieved as he noticed her eyes.