News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mentor ((Open to EVERYONE! Please come!))

Started by purpleraincloud, August 12, 2009, 12:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

As they bickered. She put her face in her hands. After it was over she looked up at them. She could tell Stacey didn't like her, but she wasn't sure if it was because of the stuff with Aiden, or if she truly didn't like her for who she was. That bugged her. She had gotten through things with Aiden, and now they were friends, getting through the awkward parts of transforming their relationship, she loved him, but in a different way, the same way she loved her siblings.
"Red Bull? Ok, what about you Stacey? How do you want.. payment?" She said. She hadn't really trained with other students but was excited. She just hoped she wouldn't look like too big of an idiot.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

"Albus, you are horrible!" Stacey exclaimed, clapping her hand on his shoulder.

"And Avalee, dear, I don`t need anything. And you needn`t give him his Redbull, either."She winked at the girl and held out her other hand. With a pop then a fizzle, three cans of Redbull appeared in her hands. "Here, Albus. Knock yourself out." She said teasingly, pushing the cans into his arms.

"Avalee, what would you like us to teach you?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

At the risk of sounding stupid she spoke her mind. "Everything!" She said, cuckled,  then paused. "Um, I'm not exactly sure, but Stacey you know how powerful I am, can you help me increase my power, especially with the elements." she said 
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head as Avalee spoke and chewed the inside of her cheek.

"I can`t exactly tell what you can do, but how much you can do. I can feel your powers being added to mine, the closer I am, the stronger they get. I know that if you tried some of my tricks at your present state, you would probably pass out. There probably isn`t much I can show you with your elements that you`ll be able to do." She turned her head towards Albus.

"Do you think that you can help her with the elemnts? I can help with the mental stuffies, as you put it." she said with a sideways grin.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

She nodded as Stacey spoke. She was focused and felt that she could learn from Stacey, despite any grudges.
It's just another day

fudge0604

" I'll do what ever you want me to do. " Albus answered short, whilst yawning.

Holding the three red bulls in his hand, he grinned, opened one, and put the remaining two down in his pocket. Slurping, he looked at Avalee, while he felt the sweet drink run down his throat, tickling.

" What subject do you want to begin with? " Albus said, rephrasing his earlier question.

Post Potter depression.

Sassugh09

may have been a cookie issue.  closed IE and re-opened it and all was good
book our flights.  RT Midway to LAS, 249
hotel...booked
plane tickets...booked
its official now... vegas here we come

purpleraincloud

She smiled a semi-evil smile. "Dueling." She wanted to get better, much, much better.
It's just another day