News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Potter wizard is... Gandalf!

Started by admin, December 29, 2002, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

.:isis:.

wow...i heard rumors of it happening, but i never actually believed them until now.
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

ateenangel

Hermione~Granger

i figured it was gonna be him kinda obvious ::) but thne i saw the hulk or hulk or w/e and thouhgt for amusment maybe it wood be the hulks dad. lol.
->->->[]_|ERMIONE GRANGE[]D<-<-<-
->->->[]  |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [] \<-<-<-

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It is?  Are you kidding?  Whoa... I thought that he wasn't... wasn't there a convo about that awhile back?  How someone checked Sir Ian McKellan's official site, and it said that he wasn't?  I am soo confused ._.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

_Lavender_

Professor_Snape

Yeah... I think that's old now, McKellan went on several talk show dispelling this. Michael Gambon is the new Dumbledore...
Personally I was hoping for Christopher Lee... how many Wizards would he have played then if he was Dumbledore? 3? Saruman, Count Dookuu, and if he got Dumbledore... he was also Dracula, and Tiresias...

Severus
Leave me alone.

Kiara Johnson

Yes you are correct, Gambon is th e new Dumbledore, I personaly think it is a good choice.  But I also must agree that Lee would have been a good choice as well.   ;)

_Lavender_

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I think Christopher Lee wouldn't make a good Dumbly because of his featurers.  He looks... evil.  And he has a sharp, angular face with dark eyes... yeah.  He just looks like he could play the bad guy, while Ian McKellan's face is softer, and more kind looking....
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

_Lavender_

Professor_Snape

My post was really just a joke... because Lee always play some magical/wizard character. Lee would be a good Voldemort if he wasn't so old though.

Yeah, McKellen does look very kind and fatherly, although he can play quite a convincing bad guy.
Leave me alone.

Professor_Snape

Wow, I just realized, every time I say "Volde Mort" the forum automatically changes it to "He who must not be blah blahed..." cool trick!  ;D

Severus
Leave me alone.