News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Drawing((Everyone lookie please))

Started by Sky, September 30, 2009, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

So I've wanted to do a drawing of everyone's characters on  HPF, granted I'm not the best drawer. I still want to try it.

So...

If you want your character(s) in it, please post their name, house, year, who they are dating if they are, and description. I need as much detail as possible. I'm not sure its gonna get done, but I'm gonna try. Thanks!

~Harry Potter~

What type of pose where you thinking of Sky?  I could give you a few descriptions of Rhyme depending, I can do combat, formal, relaxed, or you could do a cool duo of any of those between Rhyme and Artemis who do actually look a bit different. 
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Sky

Doesn't matter. I can try drawing them back to back.

~Harry Potter~

Lol, Sky, didn't tell me what pose to describe, so I know what to focus on and what to give you leeway with as an artist. 

Sky

~Harry Potter~

Okay, well then I am going to describe two scenes and let you pick which one you want to draw :P

Relaxed:

I was thinking Rhyme and Artemis sitting against each other in an off but still pretty accurate symmetry. 

Rhyme: Medium length purple hair done in a shaggy sort of way.  Something like this but equal over all of his forehead and held just above his eyes.  His eyes should be a few shades darker then his hair.  For these colors look at the Hex Code color 8020C5.  It should be near there. 

His face is smooth without blemishes and no real facial hair.  His face when not paying attention has a slight hint of depression though nothing extreme.  His skin tone is a very slight tan but overall Caucasian.  He normally wears a faded and worn black leather coat with a chain from his pocket to the bottom of the coat.  The shirt under his coat is always a band of some sort, currently is favorite is Shinedown with Fall Out Boy a close second. 

His pants are a faded blue ripped in the knees and frayed at the bottom.  His shoes are the classic black band shoe. 

Artemis: Should be a lot like Rhyme but his hair is over his one eye and much darker but should still be noticeable as in the purple range.  His eyes though should be a pure black.  His coat should gain a lot more chains where they would fit and his ears, lips, nose, and eyebrows have a piercing each.  So one in each ear, one in an eyebrow, one in the nose, one in the lips.  Also his face should have a much darker look upon it as if he would easily kill a person.

Positions: For a non fighting picture it would be cool to see them back to back with each having one leg straight out the other bent at the knee to form a triangle straight up.  If you don't get this let me know and I'll try and explain this better.  For a fighting one...well, let me know if you 'want' to do that since that would be really hard since he has so many fighting styles depending, he can fight with his ribbons, his kunai, his ribbons and kunai or by warping reality which is really hard to show.  If you want to show Rhyme fighting something, training, or fighting Artemis, tell me what you would like them to do and I'll show you how it would look. 

Ginny Weasly

Oh! Do ME!!!!
Well, Ginny and the kids...or just the kids...however you want. I suppose a group picture would be easier for you. It don't matter to me. But I'll describe how they always appear in my mind, kay?
Ginny: Slightly wavy, little longer than her shoulders red hair (obviously). She's about 5'4" maybe 5'6". She's not ultra-skinny at ALL. Just healthy weight, the perfect weight, ya know? She's curvy, who wouldn't be after two kids? She looks really young. No wrinkles or anything even though by now she's getting into her late 20s. She has eyes that are either brown or green dpending on the amount of light (technically hazel). She has pale skin, her freckles have faded.
Cody: Ever see the new Omen? Yeah. he looks almost EXACTLY like that Damian kid. Cept Cody's eyes are bright blue. Even paler, too.
Meliody: She's a baby..actually, she's about a year now...so she's kinda chubby and has round cheeks and the same bright blue eyes as Cody and xav. She has Ginny's bright red hair, but obviosuly Meliody's is barly going to be there. Just some small curls, lol.

Need anything else?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

Ooh, Sky can you do one of Isabelle(3rd), Heather(6th), and Alexa(5th) standing side to side with their arms around each other, Heather in the middle with Isabelle to the left of her and Alexa the right. All single, and have a small black cat with light misty blue eyes in front of Heather. I'll add the rest of the descriptions of the girls later.

Bucky Black

Sky

Bucky Black

Oh OK: Bucky standing in the grounds of Hogwarts in a leather jacket. If you need more just say.

~Harry Potter~

Bucky, right now she could put a stick figure with a leather jacket in front of a hogwarts background and give what you described. 

Bucky Black

OK: Make him broad but not over weight looking like he was from 1985

Sky

I'm going to try this one more time.

I. Need. A. Description.

This means hair type, color, eyes, etc... look at Harry's description.

Bucky Black

Bucky standing in the ground. He has long wavy black here, green eyes, elfish hook nose (Like Dan Aykroyds) Broad but not fat,  stumpy legs, big eyebrows and long arms in a leather jacket.