News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Drawing((Everyone lookie please))

Started by Sky, September 30, 2009, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie Saylem

Me too! Wow, Sky this sounds like a lot of fun! Really good idea, I must say!

So, Arianna is a relatively newish character of mine, and I think that it'd be cool to do a picture with her and Jackie together; any pose you want, or whatever would be easiest.

So Jackie has really blonde hair that is totally straight and goes a good inch or two past her shoulders. She keeps it parted on the left. (I have pretty specific pictures in my head :) ) She's about 5'4, and pretty skinny. A little skinnier than the average person, but she's pretty small so it works. Her eyes are big bright blue, and she had pretty typical facial features I guess, with fairly red lips next to her pale skin. She wears clothes that are pretty airy and light. Tanktops and shorts, sometimes a skirt. If a sweatshirt, its light and a zip up.

Arianna is pretty different. She has dark brown hair that has a bit of a wave to it. She also has side bangs and her hair is maybe ... you know if you feel your shoulder blade on your back, andrun your hand down it to about where it ends; around mid torso? thats about how long her hair is. She had big sunglasses that she wears all the time, and tey cover the majority of her face, completely concealing her eyes. She has a regular nose and mouth I suppose, and she's around 5'5" 5'6". She runs a lot and is athletic, so shes pretty toned, and has curves. She's slim, and not really skinny like Jackie... The perfect weight as Ginny said. She wears pretty casual clothes, ones that complement her figure, but don't look over done, ya know? Like snug hoodies, a tank top and skinny jeans.

K, I apologize for my most likely rambling, but I tried to get it all out before it left my head... So I apologize again for the nonsensicalness (is that a word?)
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

harrypotterfan67

Hi I am a newb but i need help and I really want you to do me and here is my discription long blonde hair down to about half way down my back,bright blue eyes, a really dark tan I am 5 feet tall and love harry potter

Sky

Unfortunately, I haven't even started the drawing. I'm w
iting for the right moment and when I have enough people. But welcome to HPF! Glad to have a new face around here. If you need any help, just ask. There are a lot of members willing to help out as well.