News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Too much butterbheer?

Started by fudge0604, October 4, 2009, 08:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded in agreement, running her hand over the trees as she passed them. She used to be in the forest all the time, and now it felt like she was coming home.

"I used to love this place. It was never crouded in here. Everyone was scared to be here." She smiled. This was supposed to be off-limits to students, but a if the teachers found the more powerful and mature ones, they usually didn`t freak.

((How old is Albus?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

(( Dunno, don't really care, since it's really confusing with the ages, since you jumped forth. :) ))

Albus nodded, as he passed a particular tree he could remember better than the rest. Touching it, memories streamed, as he remembered his and Jessie's first kiss.

Building up his mental walls, he didn't want to spill his thoughts to Stacey. " I remember I was trying to be cool by taking one step at a time into the forest, with audience " Albus remarked chuckling, he'd been such a fool then.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned. She hadn`t seen his thoughts, and she didn`t try to. Ever since they had first met and that... incident had happened, she made sure to block out his thoughts. She felt obligated to, after forcing answers out of him. That hadn`t been right, and she regretted it, but people made mistakes.

"Yeah, I remember that." She replied. "I think I was about a mile further into the trees that day. You guys were really loud." She teased.

fudge0604

Albus laughed, " Well, I gained some galleons that day, since they bet that I wouldn't dare to go deeper in. " He grinned happily, remembering all the memories in this dark forest.

" Well, you have to admit it is a great training place! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"The best." She agreed. She had learned a lot about her powers her, and had comfort in familiar area. There was little of the forest that she hadn`t been in.

"Have I ever shown you the fireproof clearing?"

fudge0604

" A clearing that's fireproof?! It's rare enough with a clearing in this forest! " Albus exclaimed.

" Can you show it to me?" He asked whilst he smiled.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stayed smiled and nodded, gently hitting his arm before dashing off in a certain direction. She knew exactly how to get there, of course.
"Come on." She said happily, now weaving through the trees at a full sprint.

fudge0604

Albus followed quickly, spurting.

Forming ice skates down at his feet, a road of ice opened before his feet, as he quickly gained speed, and surpassed Stacey.

" L o s e r "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and rolled her eyes, shooting a stream of heat if front of her-- and Albus. The ice melted quickly, the ice becoming water and seeping into the ground.

"Who`s the loser now?" She asked, suddenly appearing right in front of her friend, and not moving.

fudge0604

" Not me! " Albus shouted behind her, as he'd teleported himself right behind her. A small ice shard was floating mid air, it was his source of transportation. Make something of ice, and teleport there.

Again, he disappeared, as he made hundreds of different ice shards all around the small area.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed and heat exploded through the area.
"You know, if you take about five steps south, you`ll be in the clearing." She said loudly, knowing that he would hear her. "And I know how to transport, too." She added in a soft undertone.

fudge0604

Albus snickered, as he rebuilt his empire of icy islands. ((haha))

Then, he teleported to the clearing, and being as childish as he had been created, he created a castle of ice.

Standing at the top of a tower, he enormous snowball, right at Stacey.

( I'm tired, OKAY?!?!?! I lieks being randoms =) ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"Albus, dear," Stacey chided, "You should know by now that you can`t throw snow at me, and make it hit. First, I can see when you`re going to try and attack me, and second, my biggest power is fire." She snapped her fingers and flames danced around the large clearing.

fudge0604

Albus sweared, regretting for a brief second that he'd given up his water and wind powers. But, as he thought at what he'd gained, he forgot his former powers, and focused on the one he had in his hands now.

" But, you know that fire can't live without oxygen! " Albus bellowed from the top of the tower, as he clapped his hands, and all of the dancing flames were engulfed with cold ice.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey moved her feet apart slightly, so she was balanced perfectly. She put one hand in front of the other, then swept them over the clearing. A heavy wind wiped around the clearing, and a hot rain added to it, the water falling everywhere except over Albus and Stacey herself. It was boiling hot, and she didn`t want to hurt him, after all.

"Come on, Albus. You can do better than that."