News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Autumn winds.

Started by fudge0604, October 7, 2009, 08:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

The wind whistled.

The leaves was turning brown.

And the forest stood as green as ever.

Albus sat in the grass, the wind carefully playing with his hair. Wearing only an adidas shorts, and a grey adidas T-shirt, he was an odd sight with the cold winter fast approaching.

~But I'm one special kid.~ He thought, as he looked down at his light blue skin. Sitting out in the open was Albus's way of passing time, since he always finished homework quicker than any student at the school.

Boredom was itching, as he looked over his already short finger nails.

Why couldn't anyone care to take a walk in the cold!?

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey snuck into the forest. She did this once and a while. She loved her school forest. She couldn`t help it. She had learned so much here, and it was hard to let it go. Even though she was married and had a job and had graduated almost six months ago. But it was so beautiful in the forest in the fall. All of the different colors....

So she ventured on, close to the edge, wrapped in a jacket and rolling a flame between her fingers. She hated cold. Winter was her least favorite season, but she loved fall. As the teen weaved through the trees, she saw a flash of blue. It was in the area where there were no trees. But what did it matter if she was on the grounds? Yeah, she wasn`t supposed to, but she asn`t doing anything bad. Albus. She thought. She had always been ignorant of his thoughts. She felt like she had to, and it was just habit to block him out now.

"Hey." She said, pushing through some low branches and emeerging into the sunlight.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

(((((( WE ARE AT THE GRASS !!!!! :) Read my post again then modify yours ;D ))

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Axel was running in the forest, like he did almost everyday. Only when it was cold, he would run in his wolf form to stay warm and avoid pneumonia.

The black wolf would be a blur to the human eye. Axel was rather agile. But as he ran, he caught the scent of people. He was bored, so why not see who?

So he sped silently to where the people were. Axel saw the girl before but didn't know her well and he had never seen the blue boy before.

fudge0604

(( Nevurmind. ))

Albus smiled faintly, as he noticed the presence of Stacey. " Hello! What's tis beach doing outside? " Starting with the never ending taunting the two always did, Al noticed someone else, someone different.

Albus turned, looking at the boy. " Hello stranger!!! " He shouted, successfully gaining the boys attention.

( It's a boy right? : D Animagus or smthing like tat? )

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((But I changed it!))

Stacey smiled but turned when ALbus adressed someone else.

"Hey, Axel." She greeted, her eyes flashing a purple before settling on her "natural" brown. "Albus, this is Seth`s cousin, Axel." She introduced.

Sky

The wolf quickly changed into a young man with shaggy red hair that went just past his ears and sky blue eyes. He towered over the two with his height.

"Can't stand that kid." He said, referring to Seth. Axel shook his head and then grinned. "Hiya, what's up?" He asked cooly.

HamandCheese

(I will finish my bio after this post I really want to join)

Barr was sitting by the (enter Albus' house here) comonroom fire playing a 'C' harmonica much too the pepole in there dorms resting displeasure. He got bored after a short time and decided too look down to see if any on was game enough to go outside on such a cold afternoon. He noticed nothing. After a little bit later he still scanned because he had nothing better to do. He noticed a boy, about his age, that seemed to be turning blue and getting even darker in blue. He knew it could not be the cold. After all who would allow themselves to get that cold. They would have returned to the castle by now.

Barr thought it would be faster to jump out the window but opt that it was super dangerous. He really wanted too know what was going on. He ran to the castle's main door as fast as he could. He was not he fastest runner in the world. He made it to the door and took a few minutes to catch his breath. He then exited the castle . He felt his eyes go blue as soon as he exited. Well really he felt this felling that when he had it made his eyes turn dark blue.

Barr ran up to the kid and would have sat next to him only he was allergic to most grasses. Instead he sat on a moss rock near him and said to the kid in a worried soft worried tone "Are you OK?" He then added "Do you need to go to the hospital wing" he was not used to seeing blue people and it gave him quite a shock.

(Sorry if to short)

d**n I wrote this to be the second post)

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

Albus laughed, as he saw the stranger. " I'd have to disappoint you there, as this is my skin color. " Holding up his arm, he looked at it, feeling a cold feeling spread, much to his comfort. A nostalgic feeling swept across him as the memories was brought back. He were so different before his skin changed. So careless. Childish. Untouched by reality. Ungrateful.

" Because of an incident, my body temperature has dropped by over 10 degrees Celsius, and my skin has turned out like this. " Albus smiled non-chalantly, changing cases.

" So what's your name, stranger? Mine's Albus, by the way. " He said, sticking out his hand. " And I cannot forget this Alex! I'm Albus, Albus Severus Potter. " Albus jumped to the ground, sticking both hands out to the two boys, waiting for them to do the formal hand shake.

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

Barr accept the formal concept of shaking hands and he shock Albus's right. His hand felt a little under-tempretured but he liked it. In a way it made him fell warmer. He let go and said "I'm Barr, Candy Barr I hate my name, Anyway what is yours? He said trying to make it not so robotic and more natural. He  then asked "So do you play an instrument?" He always asked pepole about them so they wouldn't think he loved himself the most. Barr then said "I really like Leanne Kingwell's work you probably haven't heard of her though but she is bloody fantastic".

Barr looked around. Would he ever get this crazy world. He knew nothing about being a wizard. Or anything at the school for that matter.
~What is going to happen the only thing I know about this place is what house I am in~ He said to himself.

[

potter_fan122

((Ham, if he was at the school, he would have information about it. He would already be in a house and have all of his supplies. Please modify your post, ans ask any questions if you have them.))

HamandCheese

(what houses are you in I want to be in that house??)

[

fudge0604

(( Everybody is in different houses, and you can post in every board, just make sure that you don't walk in like you own the place. ))

Post Potter depression.

HamandCheese

[

potter_fan122

Stacey watched the boy carefully, her eyes swirling an emerald green with curiosity.

"Hi, Barr. I`m Stacey Gray." She said, holding out her own hand and smiling sweetly. Mrs. Stacey Gray. She thought to herself. She had held out her right hand, so her ring hadn`t been flashed yet. She didn`t care if people saw it, but sometimes people kind of freaked out to see a seventeen yeard old that was married.

"Do you know what house you`re in?" She asked, already reading the answer through his mind.