News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Autumn winds.

Started by fudge0604, October 7, 2009, 08:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

Barr's eyes also flashed an Emerald green. This girl seemed interesting. Like she had something hidden, something dark. Barr then grinned largely. He feltsafe like thiswhich he never had before. His mum had had him for a little while and now Vampires seem to be quite intrested in his way of life. Barr reached for Stacey's hand and shook it. her handfelt nice against his, Like they had something in common that nobody else had.

Barr then asked "So what is your book?" He then added  "The secretive or quite gruesome? This was theoretical meaning her lifestory. Barr looked around the round world. What was it's purpose if there was so much bloody evil. "Nice to meet you Stacey it's good to have someone to talk too, I am a Ravenclaw (Is that yours??) but I am one of the bravest people here I suppose it is because i am supersmart because i know a lot about muggles you see I was raised to believe I was a muggle but enough about me I want to know everything about you" He said Because no one likes someone that is always talking about themselves.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

potter_fan122

((Is he a vamp, or what?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

(Yeah I just decided but he dosen't no it because he was alway secretely feed blood so his FAther could hIde up he was involved in this world o' magic)

[

potter_fan122

((Okay. And dude, you can`t just take my eye color change thing. Stacey`s eyes can change to any color and any patttern. His can change, too, but not to every color. They`ll have to be pretty limited.))

Stacey smiled and firmly shook Barr`s hand before dropping it. Vampire Her mind screamed. She could feel the tease of his powers against her skin, the coolness of it all seeming to caress her.

"I`m not a vampire. You don`t have to hide it here, either. The other vampires will find you, anyway. I`m just special." She smiled again, but this time when her teeth flashed, she had two long, deadly looking fangs. She laughed and the fangs disappeared. She could play with his powers so easily. It wasn`t hard, and she could tell that he had no experience with shields.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

(I wrote in my bio I Had the Eye Changing thing before I Even Heard About yours)

Barr then exclaimed "What? A vampire but, but I haven't even had blood before, your kidding right!!" He had no idea that he was a vampire and he thought it was just wizards way of joking. He laughed andsaid "I will have To Get used to these jokes not my type of joking, Funny though" He waited for some sort of reply to the so called joke.

He pulled out his wand and made it snow for fun. He had never seen snow before so he decided to give it a go. it was quite amusing to watch. He enjoyed thefelling of it against his very,very cold skin. He than started thinking Why am I Here there is really no reason.

[

Sassugh09

Wow what company I am in  Lady P that shot really captures Autumn and Mohain yours just makes me want to be there.  Anyway congrats to all.