News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Out for a morning run (Welcome to all!)

Started by purpleraincloud, October 18, 2009, 02:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey listened calmly, her jaw clenching tightly. The flame disappeared and her hands curled into fists, nails digging into her palms. Avalee was right, a part of her did want to rip out the girl`s throat. Badly, and with a passion. It wouldn`t hurt for long. She woulnd`t be alive long enough to feel much pain.

No. Stacey forced the thought into her mind. This was not the person she was. She was kind to people. It was Jonathan who was making her feel this way. He must be putting flase thoughts into her mind. Threading things to her to make it easier for him to destroy her. D@mn.  She thought.

"Avalee, I am sorry. You have no idea how much I mean that. I`m not usually like this, and it`s not my fault." She clenched her teeth together for a moment, testing her words carefully. "I don`t care anymore about you and Aiden, truely. It`s over between you two, and I know that. He`s my husband, and I know that he loves me. I`m not saying that he didn`t love you, but it was different. I hope you know that. I don`t mean to sound mean to you, but I really can`t help the truth." She stared right back at Avalee, not blinking. No matter what, she couldn`t not be the dominant figure here. Her instinct demanded it.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

"So what now?"
So much had happened. So much emotional stuff weighing her down. It felt good for even if only some of it was lifted. It felt like a heavy coat was taken off when your too hot.
She knew it was over with Aiden, of course she knew that. She loved him like a close friend. A different kind of love.  Strange how it had all worked out. She silently wondered if her and someone would ever have what Stacey and Aiden had. Her pesimistic side took over on that topic, and the anxiety kicked in. She was on her feet.
"Is this some sort of resolution? Or is there more?" She asked in as earnest tone as she could muster. She looked at the ground. 
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Of course, Stacey could feel every tiny change in Avalee. She could feel her breathing, along with who-knows-how-many other effect. She could especially feel the tension and weight that seemed to be thrust upon Avalee then.

"Av, I don`t know. I truely don`t. And you shouldn`t worry. Some day, you will find someone that you think is truely the best person on earth. You won`t be able to lie without them. I know this because it happened to me. It happens to those people who deserve it, and I think you do. I don`t know if this ends here. I can`t tell you that right now with what`s going on with me. If I had the choice, this would be the end, and we would be fine with each other. But I can`t say that. I`m sorry." The second time she had said those words to this girl in such a short time.

purpleraincloud

She nodded. Listening to every word Stacey said. It was important to her, to find someone. Some one who could calm her down when she woke up from a nightmare, on the verge of an anxiety attack. Someone who told her everything would be ok, even when it wouldn't be. But if she knew that person was out there. She could wait.

She decide to change topics, so they could both digest what had happened. "So you come out here every morning?" She asked looking at the ground.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly to herself. She knew that Avalee really didn`t want to talk about the situation anymore, she could feel down in her bones. it was one of those feelings that are hard to realize.

"Not every morning, but some. If I`ve had a bad night or something I`ll come out here. It`s calming, and there`s usually no one out here. I don`t come that often, really. When I get off, I mostly want to get home." She did`t add that she wanted to get home so she could be with Aiden. Things had a kind of tension at home, but that`s to be expected, after all. They were newlyweds in their own house. Things couldn`t exactly be stress-free.

purpleraincloud

((Is your signature in refrance to me?))
It's just another day

potter_fan122

purpleraincloud

"So..." She started, waiting for Stacey, breaking the awkward silence. She was thinking. Moving on would take sometime, but it would be painless, at least for Avalee, she didn't love him the way she did that night, not at all, but what they did was wrong.
It's just another day