News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alexandria Parkinson

Started by XalexandriaX, November 2, 2009, 04:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XalexandriaX

Name:  Alexandria Marie Parkinson
Height: if you must know i'm 5' 4" sad i know
Appearance:  armpit length black hair with side sweeping bangs that cover her right eye. speaking of her eyes their a blue green color that sparkle at any time of the day. her mouth is stuck in a permenant straight line since she never seems to smile. freckles cover her body. her fingers are long and the nails short from her terrible habit of chewing her fingernails.  she has a decently flat stomach with in inny belly button with a piercing in it of a dragon. her legs are like a models. long and thin. her shoe size is eight and a half but she thinks that extremely large and hates her feet. and lastly she has a birth mark the size of a dime on her ankle, right foot.
RACE:  witch
Parents:  David and Marie Parkinson(maiden name was johnston)
Personality: She's quiet but when she speaks there's a fire about her. She may be slytherin but that's only because of her family background. she really isn't like any of them in the way of being cruel and manipulative but she does have some anger. she calls it her little monster. it pops up at times that seem very inconveinient. she has trust issues since she's always been hurt but she doesn't let that hurt show. she hates crying and anything that might show weakness which i would consider a weakness. she also has a problem keeping friends. she's always pushing people away so afraid of getting hurt but when those feelings aren't around she's a calm spirit who loves the night and the cold.
Likes:Cold,night,books,quiet,walking,running,humming,being a wizard,the color red.
Dislikes:Weakness,crying,jerks,her mother.
Power:She mostly has normal witch powers but a strange thing is she can communitcate with people through her mind.
History: her mom had her in the middle of winter with david. her parents were in love and great aurors. All that love and happy family ended when Alexandria was three. Her parents had to give to an orphanage so that she couldn't be found by Voldemort who was following their family. So her parents have been on the run for many, many years. She has never heard from them because of all the dangers and barely even remembers what they look like. So when she came to Hogwarts she worried. About her trust issues and sort. And now she finds herself alone....
"The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it" Monster-Skillet

potter_fan122

Uhm, hi. Welcome to HPF. I`m Stacey, and I can help you.

First of all, you might want to go through and capitalize the first word of each sentence, and other things like names and classes.
It would also be a good idea to use Spell Check.
The information under Appearance is good, but you want to use complete sentences.
The same goes for Personality and History.

For powers, you should specify what powers your character has. Can they do anything special? Or do they just have normal powers?
I`d like you to look at the link I`m providing you to give you a better idea of what information you can put in here. I`m not saying it`s great, but it makes a good example.

And for your parents, sorry, but Sirius can`t be your daddy. Stacey`s last name is Black, but the was coincidental, and she`s not related to Sirius in any way.

Try to add as much information you can in the history. We don`t need to know if your goldfish Bob died and made you sad, but anything that made Alexandria into who she is today needs to be in there.

Have fun!

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5113.0
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."