News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by LavyBrown, November 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"What...what do I have to do. I just want to see her. I won't hurt her. I won't even touch her. I just...I've been trying so hard to get back to the way I was. I know my temper still flairs at times but I'm learning to control it. You can even stand right next to me. I need to see her."

He took another few steps forward. It closed the distance between them but he still stayed far enough away so Stacey wouldn't feel completely trapped. From inside the cloud a soft moan escaped Lavy's lips. It wasn't loud enough for Neo to hear but Stacey could.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

The low moan reached Stacey and she stiffened.

*Lavy, you had better get conscious enough to answer me right now,* She thought, trying to push her some sort of healing enregy towards her friend whil blocking her thoughts from Neo. *Can he see you? I`m not going to let him touch you, and you`re in no shape to argue about thhat, but can he[/i] see you?* The thoughts were rushed as she tried to get an answer before Neo made it for her.

Stacey raised her wand again, I want you to take a big step back and take anything off of you that has any magic qualities." She said in a very in-charge sounding voice. She didn`t want him slapping another bracelet on her when he got the chance. "And I want your wand, if you have it."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

There was no response from Lavy.

Neo took two steps back. He took off his heavy black jacket and tossed it to Stacey. He reached very slowly to his back pocket and pulled out his wand. He placed it on the ground and kicked it over to her, "That's everything I promise. I have a device in the jacket that can follow magic traces. That's how I got here."

potter_fan122

Stacey caught the jacket and folded it at her feet, still waiting for Lavy to respond but having a feeling that she wouldn`t. She leaned over and picked up the wand, keeping one eye on the man. She looked it over, then tapped it once and slid it up her sleeve. She stared at Neo for a moment.

"I`m telling you, if you screw her up any more than she is, I`m going to kill you." It was plain in her eyes that she was dead serious. She really cared for Lavy, and felt like she owed her something for having needed help all of the time. With a wave up her hand she stepped to the side and the dark cloud lifted.

LavyBrown

Neo watched as the cloud lifted up to revel Lavy's unconscious body. Neo's mouth feel open, "Lavy," In no time at all he was by her side, "Lavy, love? Wake up."

Neo moved her hair out of her face, "What happened to her?"

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped closer to her friend, her wand still pointed in Neo`s direction.

"Attacked by Russian mobsters, she said, ones you knew." She raised an eyebrow, looking down at him slightly accusingly. She wanted to get out of here, and we tried to Apparate, but she fell asleep right before you got here." She sniffled, her eyes moving green. "She was worried they would come back and attack again, but I guess she didn`t know about my little sheild. Don`t know how you got through it." She flexed her fingers of her free hand, the little flame still there and still moving.

LavyBrown

"My magic is slightly different from most people. Most spells and charms, even powerful ones don't effect me."

He pulled her jacket off of her slowly trying to prevent more pain but that didn't help. She moaned loudly, stopping him in his tracks, "Shh.....don't move Lavy. Your hurt."
She rolled to her side and looked up at him. She started to smile but it turned into a grimace, "...Russians..."

"I heard. Don't worry. I'll take care of them later," He looked up at Stacey, "We need to get her to a hospital."

potter_fan122

Maybe it was the smile Lavy gave him when she opened her eyes, but Stacey found herself nodding.

"I know. I tried to Apparate, like I said. I was going to tra-- get her out of here another way when you got here." She said as she kneeled beside Lavy. She reached into her pocket and pulled out larger pill she hadn`t taken. "Here. Take it this time." She said, another glass of water appearing in her hand as she leaned over her and carefully opened her mouth.

LavyBrown

Lavy shook her head, "I want to sleep."

Neo pulled her up into a sitting position so that her head rested against his chest, "Lavs you have to take this. It will make you feel better, love," He took the pill out of Stacey's hand, wondering what it did. He hoped it would kill ll the pain she was in. He hated seeing her in pain, especially when he caused it and in this case he felt responsible. He hadn't taken care of the Russians when he had the chance a few months earlier.

She shook her head again, "I don't want to take anything else. It makes me feel weird," She started to lose consciousness as she spoke.

"Lavs you got to try and stay awake, OK? You can't go to sleep on us."He stood and picked her up, "We need to get her out of here or she won't make it to morning."

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes as lavy spoke the second time. Really, now she just wanted to shake her. Maybe then she`s realize what could happen to her.

"Lavy, come on, now. If you take that, everything will go away, okay? You`re not going to hurt any more, and when you wake up you`ll be safe." Her eyes moved to meet Neo`s, but she was still talking to her friend. "I promise you, I`m not going to let anything happen, but you have to take the pill." She held out the glass of water, trying to make it look as if her hand weren`t shaking.

She turned to Neo. "I can get her out of her and to safety, but if we travel my way... you can`t go." She said, her eyes slowly sinking black. It was the safest color to be right now; black wouldn`t let any of her emmotion leak through. "I`ve heard too much and been through too much to be able to trust you. If your intentions are good, I`m sorry for being so cold, but I`ve learned not to trust." She shrugged. "I can get her in a safe place. I can get her help. She`ll be safe with me. That pill`s gonna put her out for quite a few hourse, but it`ll be easier for her that way."

LavyBrown

Neo looked at Stacey's eyes. She didn't trust him, that much was clear. He was slightly offended by that, considering his progress, but at the same time completely agreed with her. He wouldn't trust himself in her position either. In fact, the moments where he was close to sinking back to the madness that caused him to do so much damage to the ones he loved, he didn't trust himself.

"I can get all of us out of here, but you'll have to put down your shield for a moment."

Just as he said the words a loud crack erupted though the trees, silencing it once more. Nothing happened at first until though the trees a huge mass started approaching. It wasn't just in one spot. The mass stretched all the way around them and closed in.

"Russians...." Lavy whispered.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and growled under her breath, looking out at the people that surrounded them.

"Just give Lavy the pill." She hissed, raising her hands and swirling them around in figure eight motions like a conductor. An opaque sheild exploded into a large circle around the three, growing until it formed a dome above them. Stacey turned back to Neo and Lavy, much tenser than she was a few moments before. Her eyes had abandned the black color and were whizzing between lime green and a rather nasty looking purple. "Unless they can make shock waves, they shouldn`t be able to get through that," She started, a little out of breath, "but my other sheild is still us, and it`ll stay that way until you tell me where you`ll take us if I lower it."

She wrapped her fingers around one of Lavy`s wrist, again looking out at the large men circling her barrier. The top of the dome was flickering, obviously having trouble staying connected.

"You`d better hurry up. I haven`t done something quite this large before under pressure, and I don`t know how long it`ll hold. I`ve got a gun and knives, but I can`t save you or her if I breaks." That was a little lie. Stacey would make Lavy was safe from these people, whether that left Neo behind or not.

LavyBrown

Neo took the pill and pressed it against her lips. Lavy turned her head away from him. He paused, pulling back his frustration. Lavy always knew the best way to annoying him. He didn't want to give Stacey a reason to hit him with a spell and fighting with a half conscious, slightly loopy girl was a good way to get hurt.

"Lavy made sure I couldn't Apperate onto the grounds so I'll take us outside the grounds. They'll follow us I'm sure," He said gesturing with his head to the mod outside Stacey's spell, "Or I could take us into the town, which at this point is probably be safer."

Neo looked up at the top of the doom. It was holding on my a thread, "Our other option is staying here while we have this conversation and wait for them to kill you and torture Lavy and I until we want to be killed."

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted and flicked her hand. Instantly ten foot tall flames exploded around the outer edge of her large circle. She could see the Russians pulling away, alarmed, and cursing. She couldn`t help but smile, and she weakened that area of her shield. Fire was her specialty. She could do this all day if she had to.

Without even looking at Neo, she crouched down beside Lavy and took the pill, holding it against her lips. "You people have no faith in me. I don`t think Lavy`s really trusted me with anything since I got married." She frowned and flexed her left hand. Her wedding ring glittered in the dimming light, but somehow it was still beautiful.

"Now, you`re going to take us wherever you said you would, and once we get somewhere with substantial healing abilities, I can heal her just fine." She looked up at the man who had locked her in a cell, finding that somewhere deep inside her she was starting to trust him, even if it was just a little.

LavyBrown

"Why wouldn't she turst you," He asked, picking Lavy up again.

(short i know lol)