News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by LavyBrown, November 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey looked around, but didn`t look at Neo.

"Well, she trusted me, but... it`s hard to explain to a guy. She trusted me when it came to things like this, but when it came to making the right choices for myself, I guess that`s where she trailed off. She never wanted me to marry Aiden," She almost said my Aiden, but she wasn`t so sure Neo would like to hear about him. "She wanted me to wait a few years, make sure I was ready and everything. I didn`t listen of course, but I`m still happy, so I don`t see the problem." She stood up nimbly, her eyes on the opposite side of the circle. Her fingers were still wrapped around one of Lavy`s wrists, and she didn`t let it go.

"Come on. Even with the fire, the dome isn`t going to last that long."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

"I'm sorry," He started, "That's probably my fault. She and I ended really bad. Really badly. So she's kind of reluctant to things like love, especially young love."

"Lets get out of here," He said, seeing the blames going out by spells the Russians were thowing at it. He pulled Stacey closer into a kind of one armed hug, "This is going to feel weird. I do it differently then others."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey flicked her free hand out, sending another wall of flames up; these ones were blue with heat, and she could see at least two men that caught fire.

"Yeah, I know. Now let`s just get out of here. Again, you have no faith in me. I know a lot more than the average wizard."

((Shortness...))

LavyBrown

Neo was able to chuckle, even in a moment like this, "I'm sure you are."

The next moment they were in darkness. The fire and shouting men were gone replaced by the cool breeze of the night. Neo held Lavy closer to keep her warm. After all, her jacket was left in the forest and the rest of her cloths were pretty much shreds.

"We should get out of here, they'll be here soon enough when they notice we aren't there anymore."

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes again, trying to calm herself down now that they were away from danger. Well, at least the biggest threat. She wasn`t sure about Neo, still. Old habits die hard.

"Like I said, I can get her out of her, if you`ll just let me." She held up her hand, still holding Lavy`s wrist. "You just gotta trust me a little. Besides, what have I done to you that you give you a reason not to trust me?"

LavyBrown

This time he laughed outloud, although it was strainded, "As much as I wish I could trust you, I don't. Although you are very clever," He took a large step away from her, pulling Lavy out of her iron grip, "I don't really trust anyone, sometimes not even Lavs."

"You can come though, and we better make it quick," He turned walking down the pathway towards town, leaving Stacey standing there.

potter_fan122

The very second he pulled Lavy from her grasp her eyes were red again, as were her hands. They glowed her a real heat, one that went down deeper than anything else.

"I`m not just going to let you take her." She said, suddenly right beside him, walking along. Somehow she listened to her common sense and didn`t try to stop him.

LavyBrown

"I didn't expect you to. Besides-

The next second all three of them were on the ground in pain. There was a good twenty yards in between them. The night sky was lit up with what look like at first fireworks but as it reached the ground it looked like fire balls. What seemed like a thousand fire balls closed the distance to them. Neo stood up and lifted his arms above his head and a thin doomed film went around each of them. The fire balls landed on the force fields and rolled off.

Lavy lifted her head just in time to see Neo blown back by a spell. She wanted to do something or tell Stacey to do something but she didn't have the strength. At that moment she realized she was screaming bloody murder. She couldn't understand the pain. Very bone in her body felt like it was being smashed.

potter_fan122

Stacey hit the ground flat on her stomach and she could feel a rib crack. She moaned in pain and rolled onto her back to get the weight off of her rib cage. She layed on her back, taking in what was around her. Her eyes were black as the night, as if they were trying to blend in, and there was a knife in each hand. She saw Neo raise his arms, then be blown back. She closed her dark eyes and dug her nails into the ground.

It felt as if the earth itself were moving. You couldn`t see it, but you could feel it; the air was being sucked away from them and the Russians, forming a thick dome around Neo`s, one that was much simpler. Great flames followed it, licking twenty feet in the air. Lavy`s scream was ringing in her ears, but she couldn`t lose her concentration. She crab-walked backwards over to where Lavy`s vocie had come from, almost tripping over her.

"D@mn it!" She yelled. "You should have let me take her. My magic isn`t traceable!" She yelled to Neo; whether he heard her or not, she didn`t care. She could hear the men yelling to one another in a foriegn tounge. She set one knife down and flung the hand in the air, pulling it back down quickly by pure instinct. A sonic-like boom went through the air, pushing against the dome. Stacey moaned again, the force hurting her more than anyone else. She moved her other hand around behind her until she felt Lavy`s arm. She cluthced it as if it was her lifeline, and in a way it was. Her body sucked the energies off of her, but she wouldn`t know it if she didn`t remember what Stacey could do. It wouldn`t hurt her at all, not even make her tired.

She sent another wave of flames out, those being what she could control the best. She sat on her butt, eyes open with the force of adrenaline. She slammed her hand on the ground, and the earth shook. Stacey gasped, a wave of pain shooting up her side. She clenched her teeth together and fell onto her side, curling up into a fetal position.

LavyBrown

Lavy pressed her face to the ground, trying to muffle her screams. She tried to focus on anything, anything at all other then the feeling racking her body. Whatever spell that they were hit with, it seemed to be effecting her the most, probably due to her already weakened state. Not only did her bones feel like they were being smashed but her vaines felt like they were being pulled to far.

She felt tears pooling in her eyes and then running down her cheeks. She couldn't even comprehend the amount of pain she was in. Just was she felt she would puke from the pain she heard another scream, louder then hers louder then Stacey.

It was Neo, she could tell that much. But it wasn't from pain. Well, not physical pain, more emotional. What reached her ears was more of a battle cry. He was beyond angry. Before anyone knew it there was more screaming, but coming from the Russians. Lavy lifted her head in time to see Neo throw a massive ball of flaming red energy towards them. The whole ground shook again, but this time it was so powerful that the ground cracked open.

potter_fan122

Stacey gasped again as the ground shook her broken side. Her sheild had shattered when she fell, but there was no way she could set it up again. It would require her to be in perfect condition and near a large power source, and neither of those was going to be happening. She dig into the ground again, dirt caking under her nails, and sent her remaining energy out. The air was tinged with the taste of electricity, and Stacey could feel that like sandpaper against her skin. She turned her face to the sky and slowly lifted one shaking hand to the air. Her skin glowed with a golden power, her essence.

"Neo, duck!" She yelled, only hoping that he heard her and listened. She made a starburst motion with her hand and the air exploded, literally. The ground had shook, and now it was the air`s turn. A sound ripped through everything, visably pushing things down towards the ground.

LavyBrown

Neo heard her clearly over the roar of the earth and ducked just in time. He felt the heat all around him and thought in time to put a force field around himself, Lavy and Stacey.  In his shield it was cool and warm at the same time. The sound of the air exploding was barely more then a whisper.

He laid on his stomach for nearly ten minutes before he looked up again. It was dark, it looked pitch black after the air was on fire. He let down his shield but left Stacey's and Lavy's up. He stood, looking around. He heard groaning coming from were the Russians had been standing and sprinted over to the sound.

A man was laying there whimpering like a baby. Neo leaned over him, "Who sent you?"

potter_fan122

Stacey`s arm fell to her side as the explosion ended. She was gasping with each breath, a stab of pain hitting her in the chest every time she inhaled. It felt like she had swallowed a knife. Remembering Lavy she rolled over onto her hands and knees, moving towards her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her fingers fumbling for her wrist to check for a pulse. She was still lying facedown, so Stacey carefully pushed her onto her back.

LavyBrown

Lavy didn't answer her. She was dead.

(yeah I killed myself, no worries it's only for a bit lol)

potter_fan122

((Wow, Lavy, that was an amazingly dramatic post.))

"Lavy?" Stacey`s voice hit a tone of hysteria that wasn`t very common. She leaned over her friend and placed her fingers on the side of her neck. Her eyes were the color of shock-- electric green.

"Lavy!" She screamed after not getting a pulse. "No, you come back here now." She didn`t care if she sounded crazy, yelling at a body, but she refused to believe that Lavy was dead.