News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by LavyBrown, November 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Neo turned around from the dying man to see what Stacey was yelling at. At first it didn't connect. Her words were more of a jumbled mess then actual words. He looked at her for a moment seeing her over Lavy. He turned back to the man, "I'll be right back," he said with the slight smirk.

He started walking towards Stacey to see what all the noise was about.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey moved to sit, grimacing in pain. Her chest felt like it was burning, which was an odd sensation for her.

"Neo," She snapped, "She doesn`t have a d@mn pulse." She pressed her hand to her cracked rib, wincing again. She cursed herself for not having any healing abilities. She might have been able to help her if she hadn`t made three sheild in one night. Now she was too weak to even stand up.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

As her words reached him, his face feel. His walked turned into a full out run. He feel to his knees by Lavy's side, pressing his head against her chest, listening for a heart beat. He didn't hear anything, not even a murmur, "Lavs?" He said nearly a whisper, he listening again, and still nothing.

He looked up at Stacey, tears in his eyes, "Do you have healing powers," He asked. It took all his might to keep his voice steady and even.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the ground, suddenly not able to meet his eyes.

"No. Not even if I tried. Not even if I was full-blown healthy. I guess I just wasn`t meant to save people." She turned away, tears in her eyes now. She never seemed to be able to help other people, but she always needed someone to be there for her, even if she didn`t want it.

LavyBrown

"I...I can. A little. Broken bones, stuff like that. I'm not very good," He looked around them into the dark. No one had shown up yet. It was a shock. As much noise as they were making he excepted someone to come looking to see what it was.

'Come on. We have to get out of here." He picked her body up and stood, "Now," He said, his anger and frustration seeping though.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned as Neo stood up and stared at the ground. She didn`t know if she could get up, and just thinking about it made her head swim. But she had to. If she stayed here, they would come back. It was inevitable. She leaned forward and put her hand flat against the ground, ignoring the dirt under her nails and the large cut across her knuckles that she must have got from one of her knives. She pushed up and carefully stood up, her chest throbbing in protest. She held her arms out to steady herself, closing her eyes. She could feel herself going into shock, but she just pushed that down and concentrated.

She could feel the overwhelming power of the earth under her feet, and she drew it in. She would need her power back if she was expected to be doing anything tonight, and her mind wandered to Aiden.

"Please, let me." She said as she opened her eyes. "I can use magic that no one`s figured out about, magic that they can`t trace." She hoped Neo wouldn`t question her, because she hadn`t made up a cover story for her father bing immortal.

LavyBrown

He nodded, not concerned at the moment about how she came by these powers, "But first we need to get out of here." He grabbed her arm.

The next moment they were in a room. It looked like a hotel room complet with a huge bed and closet. There was a set of bay doors behind them, a warm sweet smelling breeze coming though them. The sound of the ocean reached their ears as well. Neo put Lavy's body on the bed and covered her up with a blanket that was at the foot of the bed.

"Aiden!" He yelled. The doors opened and a man came flying in. He was tall, taller then Neo even. He was wearing dark clothing as well, although not as heavy looking. His short hair made his broad shoulders look even wider.

"What the hell," He asked in a deep bass tone, looking at the three of them, covered in sweat and blood and tears.

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her teeth again.
"You should`ve let me do that." She mumbled, not caring if Neo heard her or not. She backed away from him until her back touched the wall,, and she sagged against it, closing her eyes and only opening them when she felt Aiden, Lavy`s Aiden, appear.

Her lime green eyes lifted to meet his.

"What the hell is right. I caught Lavy in the forest thirty miles off school grounds and then these stupid Russians appeared with him." She jerked her head towards Neo, slowly falling down the wall to the carpeted floor.

LavyBrown

Aiden opened his mouth to say something but Neo stopped him, "She's dead, Aiden."

"Who?"

"Lavs is gone..."

Aiden stepped forward checking her pulse. "She's cold," He paused, "And you expect me to what, bring her back? Did you do this to her?" One moment Aiden was next to Lavy and the next he was on top of him, punching the living day light out of him.

potter_fan122

Stacey was suddenly standing right next to Aiden, her strong hand on his shoulder. He didn`t know about her powers at all; they had only met once. He didn`t know that she was sucking the energy from him.

"Aiden, let him go. As much as he`s done to me in the past, he didn`t do this to her. The Russians did. Now get up, quit acting on impulse, and save her -- if you can-- before she`s even further gone." Her words were strong and commanding, no room for negotiation.

LavyBrown

Aiden got in one more good swing before he got up. He took a deep breath, regaining composer. He went back to Lavy and sat on the edge of the bed. He placed one hand on her forhead and the other on her stomach. Nothing seemed to happen at first but when he whole body began to glow goldenrod.

Lavy took a deep breath, feeling uncomfortable. The last thing she could remember was laying on the ground screaming in pain. And then it all seemed to end. She opened her eyes it was dark still but a new face was over her, "Aiden?"

potter_fan122

Stacey didn`t try to stop Aiden from punching Neo one last time. Later she might resent it, but now she just liked to think that it was payback. She stared at the ground for a moment then sat one the other side of the bed from Aiden. She didn`t look at Lavy, but closed her eyes when she caught the motion of a ragged breath.

"Thank God." She breathed, trying to hold the tears back from her eyes. She clenched her hands into fists, her dirty nails digging into her palm. Then she stood up suddenly. "I going to leave you guys alone for a few minutes and clean up." She moved towards the other door, which she assumed led to the bathroom, and disappeared.

((Gotta go. =P ))

LavyBrown

Lavy rolled her side. It helped with her breathing, "What happened?"

By then Neo had already picked himself off the ground and was pacing backward and forward, "What do you remember?"

"I don't know. I was tryig to have a conversation with Dasha, you know the women who speacks for everyone, and then it all went south. Next thing I know I'm bleeding jumping all over Europe trying to lose them. And I ended up in the forest with Stacey...I don't really remember anything else other then a lot of pain."

"No doubt caused by Neo," Aiden said, glaring at Neo.

"Aiden. I swear it wasn't me. I've done a lot of things to hurt a lot of people but this just isn't one of those times."

potter_fan122

Stacey emerged from the bathroon with clean fingernails to hear Neo`s last words.

"Aiden, please trust him just this once." She said, turning to the other man. Her eyes were brown, like they so rarely were. It was odd to call someone by that name when she wasn`t talking to her Aiden. "When he shwed up, I was ready to kill him. I have his wand here," She paused to pat her sleeve, comfored when she stillfound te extra wand against her arm, "and I took his jacket," --which Neo had picked up again before they left the clearing-- "and he`s done nothing wrong. If you can`t trust him, at least trust me. I have never had a bad thought about Lavy, and you can even search my mind if it would make you feel better. Neo didn`t hurt Lavy tonight; if he did, he probably wouldn`t be here." She looked at Neo, her eyes growing colder.

In this warm room, it was hard o trust him again. He had locked her in a cell, for God`s sake, and taken her powes from her. She just couldn`t see him as the good guy, yet.

LavyBrown

Aiden has a slightly offended look on his face when he looked at Stacey, "Who are you?"
"She's my friend. Don't be such an ass."
"Sorry," He said apologetically, "As you can tell, trust has been a big issue in these relationships."
"Not all my doing."
"Oh, shut up. You think that because this time it wasn't your fault and you happen to actually help, it makes up for everything you've done in the past?"
"I didn't say that--"
"It doesn't matter what you say Neo it's what you do. After all this time I can't believe you still don't understand that! After what you've done to me and Lavy, be happy you're even alive because it it were up to me--"
"But it's not, so zip it,"Lavy sat up, "Why must you two always fight wit each other?"