News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Silk and Stone

Started by LavyBrown, November 19, 2009, 02:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel looked around but felt nor sensed nothing. Curses for not having that extra sense. If he were in his animagus form now, he could probably sense something, but oh well.

LavyBrown

"You love me don't even pretend," She said with humor behind the otherwise serious tone, "And I don't think it's Neo. He's only been stupid enough to follow me here once and the teachers put him in his place. Besides, I'm pretty sure he is in Tibet, trying to 'find himself'.  I don't think he wants to hurt me anyways."

Lavy sighed, 'I'm probably going crazy. Just ignore me."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey smirked again.

"I always do. I`m used to it by now." Lavy`s comments on Neo made her curious and 'later' was starting to feel like a long time away. Well, everyone knew that she had patience problems.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel held out his hands and blew air into his palms, a small fire igniting and hovering there. The orange and red flames glowed on their faces as he stood there with the tiny ball of heat.

"Who's Neo?" Axel asked.

LavyBrown

"Ex fiancee. Probably one of the most powerful wizards in the world so I suggest you avoid dark allies just in case he's in one of them. He sort of went off his rocker. He's trying to get back to the way he was. He was a really good man once. I miss that about him. But that's the way of the world so I broke it off. Long story short."

Lavy sensed Stacey's impatience building. She ignored it as much as possible.

potter_fan122

Sorry. Stacey quickly sent to Lavy, trying to control her very limited patience. It wasn`t very often that she actually had to wait for something.

"He seems like he could be nice if he tried. Of course, that little image was a little broken when he kidnapped me." She shrugged. "I`d like to see him as a nice guy. He looks like he could be really sweet." Her eyes had changed to a dusky grey and she looked down, scuffing the ground with her foot.

LavyBrown

"Let's move off that subject I can see where that's going," Lavy said taking both of their forarms and walking them away from the forest and lake towards the castle, "We should be getting back to our rooms don't you think kids?"

She didn't wait for any arguments. She walked them swiftly across the lawn, up the steps and into the doors. She decided not the tell them the real reason for her hastiness as she closed the doors behind them all.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed mentally as Lavy started to lead them back towards the school.

"Why?" She complained out loud, having to restrain herself from asking what was wrong in her mind. "Tomorrow is Sarurday, and we all get to go to Hogsmead anyway. They`re aren`t going to care." She didn`t pull away from her grasp, though. Lavy could easily just immobilize her mentally or something.

LavyBrown

"Disbite the fact that tomorrow is Saturday and that the vast majority of the teachers could care less if your wandering around the grounds completely unsupervised, it's still against the rules. Just be happy it was me and not Ginny."

Lavy lead the way up the first flight of steps, "So how have you been Stacey?"

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile.

"I`ll tell you later." She said softly. How was she supposed to explain the whole deal with Jonathan, her uncle, when she hadn`t seen Lavy since before the wedding?

"Lots of stuff has happened, and not all of it good." She looked down at the stone steps as she walked up them, pretending to be concentrating on not falling.

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed inwardly. She figured she deserved that answer, since it was the same she had given Stacey. The only difference is that the more she thought about it, the less Lavy wanted to tell Stacey about what was happening with Neo. It would probaby cause Stacey to hate him more if she told her. She would just have to avoid that conversation as long as possible.

"OK, but I want all the dirt," She said with a smile in her tone, starting up the next flight.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes and pulled her arm out of Lavy`s grasp, jumping a few stairs ahead.

"Who says there is dirt?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and glancing over to Axel. "Maybe I just have something to say about being ripped out of the forest for the first time." Her eyes were purple, indicating that she was teasing.

LavyBrown

"First time? Very unlikly. Ginny has done it to everyone at least once. I know I've been kicked out of that forest more times then I can count. And yes, dirt. All of it. We both know that there is plenty of it."

Lavy

potter_fan122

((I love how you ended that. =P ))

Stacey smirked and started going up the stair backwards.

"Okay, it`s the third time, but I`ve been found I there many more times than that." She paused on the stairs, tilting her head. The paintings were all moving, some of the more familiar ones waving or smiling in her direction.

LavyBrown

((lol sorry I was going to say more but i sent it before i could so i just left it alone))

((Is Sky coming back?))

Lavy walked a little faster to keep up with Stacey. "See, no one gets away with that." Lavy ran up the last few steps and beat Stacey to the common room door of Gryffindor. She said the password and pushed the door open.

Since it was so late no one was in the room but the fire was still going strong so Lavy grabbed the closest chair to the fire and sat down. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders.