News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

&I can`t take the pain

Started by potter_fan122, November 22, 2009, 08:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus let out a long, deep sigh; he was getting tired.

" You know, it is really boring when you're this gloomy. "
He commented grumpily, whilst adding a little "humphf", and crossed his arms, sulking.

As they entered the forest, a wall of different smells hit Albus' nose. It was pine, moss, and fresh air, that tingled his nostrils easily, as he was reminded by several previous strolls into the forest.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted out a laugh.

"Sorry, kiddo. You try listening to what I hear every second of the day. A thousand thoughts pushing against yours. Sometimes I don`t even know what I`m thinking, things get so loud. You`re really lucky, you know." She leaned forward and ruffled up Albus`s hair with a smirk.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus leaned back, frowning.

" Dry off that smirk. " He snapped, quickly going on the offensive, and pushing Stacey tentatively.  " You do not want to get hurt by my awful temper " Trying to keep himself serious was hard, he was forcing down the corners of his lips, preventing them to open, and let out a laugh.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((I just spilled my soda all over myself. >.< ))

Stacey laughed, leaned forward and putting her elbows on her knees.

"If you and me fought hand to hand you know that I would will." She was grinning evily. On her person she carried more than a dozen knives and she had been trained long and hard onn how to defend herself and disable others. She was confident in her abilities, not at all worried about someone like Albus.

fudge0604

(( Bet it's because of my telepathic abilities which made you. ))

Albus chuckled lightly, being confident to the point of arrogance didn't suit him.

" You know, I could beat you with one eye closed, and one arm tied to my back. "

(( Shortyness and caught in msn conversation is funnies ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes.

"Only because you can use ice. With no powers you wouldn`t know anything." She moved so she was laying on her back looking up. Lacing her fingers over her stomach and tilted her head towards her friend.

"They`re called pressure points."

fudge0604

" Pfft! " Albus spat on the ground, protesting. " The same could nearly count for you. "

" There are several pressure points, some are more lethal then others. " Albus started, in a monotone voice, sounding like he'd swallowed a textbook. " We have the nose, both sides of the neck " He suddenly stopped, his mind racing. Discussing with Stacey was fun, even though he never felt really serious when doing it.

" Bah, I can't remember any more. "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed.

"Nearly doesn`t work for me, Albus. It`s all or nothing. And face it, in this case it`s all." She sat up with her legs crossed. "If you attacked me right now who would win? You can`t even think of some basic pressure points." Her eyes flickered a lazy grey. Albus always amused her, even when she was annoyed at him. Now was no exception.

fudge0604

Albus ignored her laugh completely, making a weird expression upon his face, it was nearly as someone had put dog litter right under his nose. Puffing out his chest; he resembled a rather pompous person.

" I do not think that you would be so cheeky with me if we'd have a proper duel "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"Yes, Albus, I know of your apparently unending talent, but you forget, I`ve graduated, you haven`t. I`ve had longer to learn, and I`ve been through more." Stacey replied. She pressed her hands against her stomach, feeling weird.

"Besides, technically magic isn`t real."

fudge0604

" What do you mean by magic isn't technically real? " Albus asked puzzled, as his eyes narrowed, and his mind raced whilst pondering on what she meant by those words.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes and slumped forward so her elbows were on the ground.

"Real, by definition, is existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious; being an actual thing; having objective existence; not imaginary; or something that actually exists, as a particular quantity. Magic is defined as the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc. As an adjective form it means mysteriously enchanting. First, mystery and enchantment are sometimes considered opinions or different views on the same subjects. So to many people magic isn`t real. We, of course, believe those people to be Muggles, who can`t generally see magic. But, there is always that one wild card. People with mental disabilities or a certain amount of imagination can see our magic much better than others." She shrugged.

"Our magic may just be an abstract idea that people have put into for thousands of years. We don`t know for sure."

((Oh my goodness, I hate philosophy.))

fudge0604

" Even though you spit that s to the hit out, it really doesn't change. Magic is magic, whether it's an illusion or not. "

Albus grinned, shifting again; his butt was slowly starting to ache, while he sat on the hard ground.

" Even though I hate that kind of abstract philosophy. Kind of annoying, when people can't accept that things are like they are, even though they keep wondering about it, making different solutions because the current solution doesn't fit them well. People only accept thruths that are convenient for themselves. That applies for most of us. "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey groaned and lay down, pressing one hand to her head.

"I shouldn`t have said that. Now my head hurts even more." She rubbed at her eyes, which had turned and irritated orange. "It seems that whenever I`m in pain my head decides to spit out stuff I don`t care about."

((Yay for shortness that makes sense. D= ))