News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not so delightful afternoon.

Started by fudge0604, November 22, 2009, 08:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

(( It's been some time since I last did an RP! :O :D))

Albus smiled as he walked up the halls of Hogwarts castle, as he was heading for his own common room. His skin was as blue as ever, and it seemed that the upcoming winter was making it's way into the old castle. Wearing a pair of light blue jeans, and his " Sweet vibe " T-shirt, he was lightly dressed, compared to the other students passing by. He stood outside of the portrait hiding the gryffingdoor common room.

The fat lady looked at him strictly.

Albus sighed, while he quickly mumbled the gryffindoor password. " Nimsypopkins! "

She grunted, and the gigantic picture swang wide open. Albus climbed into the gryffindoor common room, which was packed with the conversations of happy teenagers, who'd all been to Hogsmeade. The floor was covered with candy paper, and the tables were packed with butterbeers. The atmosphere was warm, inviting, but not suitable for doing homework, as Albus plans for the evening was.

~ I'm strangely amusing, candy covering my heels, and I'm going to do homework... I must be losing it~ He thought to himself, whilst he sighed, and headed for the boys dormitory, passing the many chairs and people.

It was all just one big mess.

(( I don't care if I make it fuggly :D  ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

No, Albus, you lost it a long time ago.

Stacey stood up and turned to face Albus, her eyes full of laughter. Wondered when you were gonna show up. I had to talk to a fourth year who had a rather gross attraction towards my good looks. She smirked and picked up a butterbeer from the little table that was next to her chair.

"Excuse me," She mumbled under her breath as she made her way towards Albus. "Hey." She greeted, tilting her head to the side.

((Shortness!))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus chuckled. " Fourth years do have their own charm. "

~ And I've really never lost it, since I've never had it. ~ He added in his mind, slowly directing his thoughts to Stacey.

" We all love them. " He added once again, while looking around. " You want to sit down, or? " Albus asked, his eyes roaming the room for a place to sit. His mood has changed, it always did when he was with Stacey.

(( I'll join ya in teh shortness ;) ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"Not when they don`t recognize the fact that you`re married and four years older than them." She mumbled, also looking around. "Uh, do you want to get outta here?" Into the forest or something? It`s kinda crouded in here. She finished in her mind. The forest was, after all, supposed to be off-limits.

A short boy skittered by, running into Stacey.

"Oh, sorry." He mumbled before blushing and dashing away. Stacey rolled her eyes. Little punk doesn`t know that I can read his mind and blow him up. She grumbled, pushing the thought towards Albus.

fudge0604

~ Tempting, indeed. ~ Albus stated, watching the short boy running quickly on his short feet.

" So, you want to join me for a walk then? " The teenager asked, chuckling. " Or do you want to stay with your cute little admirers? "

(Shortyness is funniness. :D ))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((I know. Especially since I know I can do a post this short then go and do a 400 word one.))

Stacey smiled and nodded, taking a sip of her butterbeer. "Sure. That sounds nice. Looks like you guys have been celebrating since I graduated." She joked, turning towards the door that was the portrait.

"Where do you want to go?"

fudge0604

Albus chuckled, and with a smile, he asked, " How can you not guess where we're going?!"

" LET'S GO TO THE FOREST! " He exclaimed, not caring that most of the people in the common room would hear.

His eyes wandered over to Stacey. A nostalgic feeling spread, to the time they'd had together. Albus reached for her butterbeer. " Let me taste ! "

(( DO YOU hATE JONATHAN FROM SPOTIFY!?!?!?! I DO! grrrr))

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((What`s Spotify? And why is Albus "nostalgic"?))

Stacey handed Albus the butterbeer. "You`ve never had one?" She asked as she pushed the door open. "honestly, there`s no alcohol in them, so I don`t see why not."

The halls were empty and quiet, everyone snug in their common rooms.