News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

......fall......

Started by potter_fan122, September 23, 2009, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

"That might be why you adapted to music so well.  Music is the same way, it can take so many forms from the subtle harmonies of a grand orchestra to the power chords of a rock ballad and every range in between.  Fire is one of the few elements that ties into the old ideas of emotion so you might be able to handle this new power.  Just so you know if you are about to do something strange, if you feel a swelling within you from your heart when you hear a song, either stop or make sure to give it some direction."

He closed his eyes and his face turned very peaceful.  It was like as if he was in a trance but in reality he was running one of his favorite songs through his mind.  He felt the power build within him coming from the emotions surrounding that song and what it meant to be him.  It wasn't strong in nature to not overwhelm Stacy since she was so close, but it was held under great pressure. 

At the last second when it felt as if the pressure would make him explode his eyes snapped open and he threw his hand out toward the open window.  From his hand erupted a large burst of fire given form from seeing Stacy work with it before but then from the fire emerged grey doves the color of ash.  The memory wasn't angry but of family so the form couldn't be truly harmful. 

"That is why nobody dared anger a bard, if you anger a normal magic user their magic gets sloppy but stays the same.  A bard though, it gets immensely strong and its sloppiness can change depending on the bard, an experienced one can hold the anger in check and keep the focus, others can't"
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, having calmly sat through his little presentation. She could hear the words sang in his mind, but she didn`t say anything, and she only shivered when the burst of fire exploded to the widow. She tilted her head, the flame growing and getting hotter in her hands.

"Whever I get angry, my powers just seem to... well, I don`t know how to explain it. They seemed to narrow down, so I knew what I had to do. Like if someone was yelling at me for something I didn`t do, I would almost set them on fire. I never did, of course, but it took a lot not to. These past two years, when my powers have just expanded, I`ve been able to tell when I`ve reached my limit. Metally and physically."

It was hard for the young teen to wear herself out. How could she when she drew powers from all living things around her? She could do a lot of damage before she did damage to herself. And that made it harder for other people to hurt her, too. She had always been a fighter, but she had usually at least had some vunerability. Not now.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

potter_fan122

((Sorry, no. I have plans for this topic; it has a purpose. Not really open.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."