News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Are you embarrassed?

Started by fudge0604, December 20, 2009, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

I've noticed how my post count is coming closer and closer to a really big number. I realize I've been here for a long time. I've had much fun. But it's a bit surreal that now, I've posted 3999 times on this forum.
I just have to say I have no life.

Now what I want to ask you, what posts are you embarrassed about? Which ones do you want to delete? Which ones do you just laugh at, because you see how much you've changed?

Have a merry Christmas people!

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

This post will be 8803 for me. =) You have no life? I have no life. You`ve been here a lot longer than I have, and I have over twice the amount of posts.

Yes, I am embarassed about some posts. Some of my very first posts are.... scary. Really really scary. I sstunk big time when I forst got here, and now I`m all grown up. XD

Merry Christmas!!
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Stacey, you have like 17 posts a day in average.

I have 4. Haha :D I remember when you, Billy and Jessie raced in front of me in posts. I were in Spain for two weeks, and when I got back, Billy had went from like, 1000 posts to 6000, Jessie from 3000 to 5000, and you, from like, 1000 to 6000. I was liek.

Bah. ;D

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Yeah, maybe not 1000 to 6000, but close. =D
I`m usually on for long periods of time each day, though. I`m on for, like, six hours and I`ll post a gazillion times.

How was Spain. I want to go there some day.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

It was fun, even though the fact that my Grandmother was there, and there were no internets, except in internet cafés... :(

I was so saaad at those times. And when I finally got on a computer with internet, I couldn't get on this site...

------------

I feel embarrassed for this :http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3915.0 It was my first Rp, SO DON'T TEASE! :D

Post Potter depression.

James156

i am still a newb (technically) but i have many things i am embarrassed about, including how clueless i was at the beginning, but that led to me making friends.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Bucky Black

Quote from: fudge0604 on December 20, 2009, 06:55:16 AM
I've noticed how my post count is coming closer and closer to a really big number. I realize I've been here for a long time. I've had much fun. But it's a bit surreal that now, I've posted 3999 times on this forum.
I just have to say I have no life.

Now what I want to ask you, what posts are you embarrassed about? Which ones do you want to delete? Which ones do you just laugh at, because you see how much you've changed?

Have a merry Christmas people!

The only thing helping me keep my dignity is the fact that I have a new account that says I havent been on here so much.