News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦Hold♦Me♦Forever♦

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden lifted Stacey's face up to his, watching the tears fall from her face.  A crease formed in his forhead and he rested his thumb against he cheek.  Aiden stared into her eyes as his swirled a mixture of dark colors.

Aiden suddenly felt sick as he watched her cry.  He wasn't sure if it was from seeing Stacey upset, hearing the recent news, or both.
"Are you okay love?"  He whispered.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey sniffled again.

"I don`t know. I don`t even know why I`m crying, d@mn it." She exclaimed, looking completely frustrated. Why was she crying? She wasn`t too sad or too happy about anything. She was confused, but that wasn`t a reason to cry. She just... felt like she had to, or something.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden brought her close in a hug.  He rested his head against the top of Stacey's and let out a low sigh.  He closed his eye tight as the same protective feeling washed over him again.

"Don't cry love.  It'l be okay I promise."  Aiden said quietly, unsure of how to reasure her in this situation.

"I'm here for you."

potter_fan122

Stacey wrapped her arms around aiden again, feeling completely useless. She had never cried in front of Aiden before, except at their wedding. Not knowing why she was crying made it all the worse. She hated feeling weak, and now she felt like she couldn`t do anything.

Her thoughts were broken by another wave of nausua, and she broke away from Aiden, her hand over her mouth and her eyes closed. She exhaled slowly. It she didn`t like feeling weak, she absolutely abhorred being sick. Especially that king of sick.

Aiden

Aiden let go of Stacey as she broke away.  His worry turned to confusion for a moment until he realized what was happening.  He walked the few steps over to her and gently rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Stacey?"  He asked.  "Are you okay? Whats wrong?"

potter_fan122

"God, no."

Her headache was suddenly back, and it was almost worse. It felt like her head was going to split open. She slwoly sat down, then layed down to press her cheek against the cool tile of the floor.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey's face, suddenly feeling overwhelmed, however he was only worrying about Stacey now, his only priority.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"  Aiden asked quickly.
He helped her sit down, and he kneeled down beside her slowly.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but wince as Aiden spoke. His soft words felt like someone was yelling right in her ear.

"A glass of water?" She whispered softly, opening her eyes. Her irises were a stormy grey again. "I`m fine, just a headache." While the need to puke had passed, the headache was going strong.

Aiden

Aiden nodded as he stood up and walked quickly towards the kitchen.  He opened one of the cabinets and grabbed a clear glass.  He walked over to the faucet and filled it up with water.  He ran over to Stacey and handed her the glass.

"I hope this is okay love."  Aiden replied quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat up while Aiden went to get water. She put her hand against her head and closed her eyes.

"It`s perfect." She said when he handed her the glass. It was cool against her throat and washed that strange taste away that showed up whenever you were sick. "God, I`m so sorry."

Aiden

Aiden kneeled down beside her again, watching her.  He was waiting to see if she would suddenly get sick again as his eyes swirled a mixture of dark colors.

"Don't apologize.  It's not your fault.  Not at all."  Aiden promised.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"  He asked quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head.

"No, I think I`m fine for now." She replied softly. "I really am sorry, I don`t know what`s going o-- well, I do, but I don`t understand it." She sighed with frustration. She had never liked being sick at all. It made her feel weak and vunerable, and now-- especially now-- that wasn`t a feeling she wanted to have.

Aiden

Aiden put his hand on her shoulder gently.  He wished there was something he knew to do to help her, and he desperatly searched his mind for a solution.

"Don't apologize.  It's not something to apologize for, and besides...you're the one who's sick."  He pointed out quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey clneched her teeth together and closed her eyes tightly. She felt like crap, and she absolutely hated it.

"But I am sorry. About everything. We shoulder have been more careful." Without really meaning to, tears welled up in her eyes and she leaned back in deafeat. A wave of sadness washed over her, and she trembled slightly.

Aiden

Aiden sat down and leaned his back against the wall.  He gently took Stacey into his arms, and looked down at her.  He rubbed her shoulder gently, hating to see her this way.

"Yeah, we should've.  I should've thought more, and been more responsible."  Aiden replied softly.

"I'm sorry."