News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

♦Hold♦Me♦Forever♦

Started by potter_fan122, December 22, 2009, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey wrapped her arms around him and rested her cheek against his chest, her tears melting into his shirt.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, and don`t blame yourself for anything. If you`re to blame than so am I. Neither of us thought about what might happen." She paused to sniffle again. "We`re just going to pull through it like we always do. We`ll be okay as long as we have each other." Under normal circumstances, that would have sounded hokey, but when Stacey said it it was obvious that she meant it and believed strongly in that.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden took in a long breath, and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes while Stacey leaned her head against his chest.  Her tears were staining his shirt, but he didn't care.  He continued to rub her shoulder.

Aiden kept his eyes shut tight, thinking of what to say.  He wanted to desperatly to have the answer to this, if there was one.  It was his fault and responsibility. He suddenly felt like a child.
"I know love.  We'll get through this, we can get through anything.  It's going to be hard though."  He said quickly, his voice merely a whisper.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

For some reason that seemed to make Stacey cry. She just suddenly burst out into tears, making more wet spots on Aiden`s shirt.

"God, Aiden, I`m so lucky to have you. I don`t know what I`d do without you in my life." She sobbed, leaning back and trying to wipe her eyes. She felt so sad and she just didn`t understand it.

Aiden

Aiden hugged her tighter to his chest, taking slow deep breaths as his eyes stayed shut.  He kissed the top of her head gently.

"I'd be lost without you.  I need you.  We need each other."  Aiden said quietly.
He cleared his throat as he opened his eyes to look at the ceiling.

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed Aiden again, sniffing loudly and wiping her hands over her eyes. She felt so bad right then for making Aiden go through this. Seriously, she was a little freaked out by her mood swings.

"I`m so sorry." She repeated. "I don`t know what`s getting into me. I can`t control anything."

Aiden

Aiden took one of Stacey's hand in both of his.  It was hard to get used to how much warmer she was to him now, however he still rubbed his thumb over each of her fingers gently.

"Don't, please don't apologize.  Maybe it's just the pregnancy stuff that's going on.  Neither of us know what to expect so anything could happen."  Aiden told her quietly.
Aiden rested his cheek against the top of her head gently.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowlt, yellow eyes wide open. For the first time in a while, she was scared. Not only was she worried about what was going to happen to her and Aiden, but she was scared for the twins. It was surprising, but she felt the intense need to protect the two lives inside of her. And this time, she knew, the feeling wouldn`t go away.

"I`m scared." She whispered, looking up into Aiden`s eyes. It felt odd for her to say it out loud; she had never voiced her nervousness to really anyone in her life before, let alone Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden looked at her, the rims of his eyes red as he gently moved his hand to her stomache.  He breathed quietly and pressed his lips together tightly.

He gently rubbed his thumb across her stomache gently.
"Me too."  He said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked down at his hand, breathing deeply. She held her eyes closed her a long moment. When she opened them again, they were dark grey.

"I`m scared that something`s going to go wrong. Scared that were not ready for this. I know that we`re not ready for this." She leaned forward and pressed her cheek against his shoulder. "I`m just-- I just don`t know what we`re going to do." The second time she spoke her voice was barely a whisper and trembled.

Aiden

Aiden held Stacey close against him, loving the feeling she gave him whenever she was near him.  However, now it was like he'd feel sick if she left, more than he usually felt.  Was that protective feeling hitting him again?

He breathed in the sweet smell of her hair and closed his eyes again.
"No.  You'll be fine.  We'll be fine."  Aiden reassured her now.
"I'm here for you and I'll make sure nothing happens to you or our kids."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and leaned back a little so she could look into his eyes. He just... looked so determined. The way his arms were wrapped around her, it was like he was trying to protect her. She wondered if he noticed his protective manner.

"I love you, Aiden," She said. Her voice was calm and level all of a sudden. "I know that you`ll do your best, and that you`ll always take care of me. You just don`t get how much that means to me." She took his hands and squeezed them, tears building up in her eyes again. Her right hand moved to her tummy and she pressed her palm against it, closing her eyes.

*Oh my God, I`m really pregnant.*

Aiden

Aiden flipped his hair out of his eyes and watched the tears fall from Stacey's eyes.  He then watched as Stacey moved her hand to her stomache.  He copied and put his other hand ontop of the one on her stomache.

"I love you, too.  And I think I know."  He said quietly, squeezing her fingers gently.

"Do you need anything?"  He asked again.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head slowly, keeping her palm pressed against her stomach.

"Aiden, we`re going to be parents." She said softly. "Oh, my God." She leaned forward and presed her head against his shoulder. Another wave rolled over her, but this time it was common sense. She was only seventeen. Sure, she could handle her present life just fine, but a baby? And it wouldn`t be just one, it`d be two.

Aiden

Aiden nodded, feeling the nervousness swallow him again.  He held her close to him as he kept his eyes closed. He didn't really care what people thought, but he already knew what people would think of them with Stacey being so young.

"It's so..."  He paused, struggling for the right word.
He scrunched his face up as he thought.
"Unexpecting."

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes opened wide as she though of something else. She leaned back a little to look into his eyes.

"Aiden, we`re going to have to tell my parents." She whispered. Her eyes were a stormy grey, even swirling like stormclouds.