News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Getaway [CLOSED!]

Started by potter_fan122, May 18, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled.

"Who says i have anything planned?" She asked. Her eyes where flickering through different colors to match the lights that were swirling around the large, noisy room. She turned his hand over and traced his fingers lightly with one of her own.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden twitched his fingers slowly, feeling her own fingertips tracing his palm slowly and gently.  He looked into her eyes and grinned, his own shining their own dark, unique color.

"You seem like you know what you're doing to me."  He pointed out, his tone almost teasing.
"What would you like to do next?"  Aiden asked next.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged and smiled.

"Do you really think I care what we do? As long as I`m with you, I`m just fine." It did sound a little cheesy, but it was true. Literally. It began as an ache in her stomach, but if she stayed away from him too long it soon progressed into a whole-body ache.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, only focusing on Stacey and not the atmosphere around them.  He squeezed her hand, continuing to rub his thumb over the back of her palm.

"Well, I don't care either.  I'm fine with just being near you honestly.  I want you to pick, though."  He said, his eyes glowing.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled happily, her eyes sparking a bright blue for a moment before settling back down to their normal magnificence.

"Hey, I did pick this place. Besides, you don`t pick nearly as often as I do." She replied, wrinkling her nose with a grin.

Aiden

Aiden made a face and shrugged, knowing she was right.  He preferred Stacey picking, hating all the ideas he came up with and the feeling he was being too controlling.

Aiden swirled his straw around his cold glass of water, the ice hiting the side gently making a clicking sound.  He stared at the glass, listening to Stacey.
"So."  He began, knowing he didn't have much of an argument.
"I like it when you pick."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Aiden, her eyes sparkling as she looked at him. He just looked so handsome, especially now. The past few days had been such a blur, so much happiness in so little time.

"I love you, you know." She replied instead, taking a sip on her wated and squeezing his hand.

Aiden

Aiden smiled magnificently as he watched her drink the water and grin at him.  He moved forward, leaning over the table and kissed her softly on the lips.  His eyes shined a light brown before leaned back into his chair.

"I know, as I love you.  More than anything."  He replied, turning to kiss each of her fingers now.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned, her eyes shooting into a brighter color when their lips touched. She hand`t really expected the kiss, but that was just how things rolled.

"Anything?" She asked. The waiter came back before he could respond, setting two plates down on the little table. "Even spaghetti?" She added, nodding towards the plate in front of Aiden, which was heaped with spaghetti.

Aiden

Aiden frowned as if he was making a hard decision.  However, a playful sparkle glowed in his dark eyes.  He swirled his straw around his cold glass again.

"Of course."  He replied a moment later.
"Anything babe.  Even spagetti."  Aiden grinned lightly.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and rolled her eyes, smiling widely. She picked up her fork and twirled it between her fingers.

"Sometimes I wonder, I think you inhale more spagetti than oxygen." She teased, winking at him. She felt so happy there, teasing him and having dinner. It just felt right, like nothing else could ever go wrong.

Aiden

Aiden laughed a low chuckle with a large grin on his face as his white teeth shined in the light.  He took Stacey's hand and rubbed his thumb over the top of her palm.  He took a sip of his drink and watched her smile.

"I wish.". Aiden replied playfully.
"But I really do love you more than anything. I couldn't imagine being here with anyone else but you, love. Honestly.". He explained.

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed Aiden`s hand, also taking a drink.

"I know, my moon. I don`t know what I would have ever done if I hadn`t met you. I think I might have gone crazy without you here." She said softly.

((This topic`s gone on for a while. Do you think it`s time to call it quits?))

Aiden

Aiden squeezed her hand and stared into her eyes.  He couldn't help but notice the large ring on her left hand.  He smiled at her, unable to look away from her beautiful face.

"I couldn't live without you.  Ever."  He reminded her.
"Forever and always, love."

((That's fine with me.))