News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Snowy Trail (Sky)

Started by Virgil Hendrix, December 30, 2009, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"I've been pretty good actually. A little over worked, but I guess that's what happens when you get older, huh?" She said as she waved her wand over the gate's lock, the large metal gate swinging open once it clicked.

"After you."

Virgil Hendrix

"Yeah, your right." he said walking up to the tall metal gate covered in frost and ice.  "No, after you." he said as he gestured her to the gate with a smile.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky grinned and walked on through, waiting for him to enter before locking the gate. As they started up the grounds, Sky stopped abruptly, grabbing his wrist to stop him.

"Listen..I'm sorry for just...ending it like that. There was so much going on and I just...didn't know what I wanted." Sky looked at the ground, staring at her boots. "I just had to get that out."

Virgil Hendrix

"I don't know what I should say..." Virgil thought to himself.  "What do I say?" he kept thinking to himself.

He pulled her head up, and brushed the hair from her face before saying "It wasn't your fault.  I was immature then, so stop beating yourself up for it."

Sky

Sky felt her skin tingle at his touch, her cheeks warming despite the bitter cold.

No. She thought.

"I was immature too." She said softly. "I was a troubled kid who had her life screwed up for awhile."

Virgil Hendrix

There was no denying that Virgil still had feelings for Sky.  His life was never the same since he had left.  He slowly moved his head closer to hers and watched for her response.

Sky

Sky felt herself move closer, almost as if gravity had pulled her into the position. She could smell his sweet breath and found herself remembering the good times she shared with Virgil. She longed for his arms to be around her, for him to pull her close and protect her from the world. Before she could even think about what she was doing, she was so close to him, their noses were touching. It was amazing how familiar, almost natural, this was to her.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was steadily moving closer and closer with no control of his own.  The wind seemed to curve around the two, as the temperature seemed to hit a steep incline.  Virgil had been missing this feeling for too long.  Soon enough, their lips pressed against each other, and a jolt of electricity shot through Virgil's whole body.

Sky

Sky couldn't even remember why they had broken up nor could she understand how. She could feel the electricity surging through her. A wonderful feeling. She felt her heart race as their lips parted and her hands move to his hair. But then an image flashed through her mind and she had pushed herself away from him.

What have I done? She found herself thinking.

"Virgil...I have a boyfriend." Sky managed to say, catching her breath that she had lost from the kiss.

Virgil Hendrix

The word boyfriend rung through his head like huge bells.  What had he done?  "W-What?" he said as feelings of shock and aww shot through his brain like a gun unloading on an unwary target.  "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." Virgil said turning towards the building.

Sky

Sky shook her head, turning around and mentally slapping herself across the face.

"I shouldn't of done that. I'm so sorry. It was my fault." She felt her throat start to ache and started walking again.

"We should go see about getting you that job." She said, already several paces ahead.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil quickly followed behind and headed up the large staircase.  "Best to not say anything now I guess." he thought to himself.

Sky

Sky opened the door and inhaled a deep breath, exhaling slowly.

Pull yourself together. She thought. It was only a kiss.

But if she kissed somebody like Bucky, which she hoped would never ever happen, she wouldn't have the shaking of the knees, or the racing heartbeat(though it wasn't doing that anymore.).  She wouldn't feel like she was floating on air. The way Jason made her feel.

Oh Jason....

What would he think? Should she even tell him? Or just pretend that this never happened? Sky led Virgil to the Headmaster's statue, mumbled the password, and stepped aside. She'll try to forget for now.

"You can go on up." She said. "He should be in there. Just tell him you're interested and let me know how it goes." Sky sat down on the cold ground and relaxed against the wall.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked up the large bronze winding staircase that seemed to go on for miles.

"I'll let you know when I get back." he said as he started his ascent up the large staircase.  Halfway up he stopped dead in his tracks and fell back against the wall of the staircase.

Thoughts of what to do rushed through his head.  He kept up until he reached the top of the staircase, and saw the headmaster sitting at his desk.  Virgil slowly approached the desk.  "Hello sir." he said as the headmaster looked up and the began talking.

Afterward Virgil swooped quickly down the stairs with a wide grin on his face.  "I got it!" he shouted enthusiastically when he arrived downstairs.

Sky

Sky heard Virgil approaching and turned to see a broad grin etched on his face. He had gotten the job. She found herself up off of the ground and embracing him.

"That's great!" She exclaimed, but then quickly released him and took a tiny step back. "Er...so when do you start?" She asked.