News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiss and tell

Started by potter_fan122, January 3, 2010, 12:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky nodded thoughtfully. "It's a hard subject to figure out. You have to stir things just right and add the right amount of ingredients. It can be a real pain."

potter_fan122

The waitress finally came by, a slip of paper in her hand. Jason nodded to her and just handed her a bill before standing up. He moved over to Sky`s side of the table and held out his hand.

"Are you ready to go?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Thank you." She said. "That was a really nice meal." Sky's eyes followed Jason as he moved over to her and held out his hand. She took it and stood up.

"Yepp."

((Writer's block tonight.))

potter_fan122

((I`m just impatient and can`t concentrate. >.> ))

Jason nodded and laced his fingers through hers.

"You`re welcome. It`s just across the square, no too far."

Sky

"Lead the way monsieur." Sky said was a horrible french accent. She grinned. "I'm not too good with accents."

potter_fan122

Jason grinned in reply. "`S okay. I can speak French at all besides bonjour." He replied easily. He led her through the square and around small groups of people. There was a large fountain in the center of the square that was fountaining water through intricatly carved stone tubes. Finally they reached the other side and approached a modern building. Groups and couple were going in and out quickly.

"Here we are." Jason said softly to Sky.

Sky

"So many people." Sky breathed. And they were all speaking in some foreign language. But it was beautiful. She could hear the sound of the water even from where they were. It was all like music. Strange, but it was.

potter_fan122

Jason smiled and squeezed Sky gently.

"Yeah, there are a few people here, but this place is supposed to be really nice here." He took her hand and led her towards the door, holding it open for her and walking in behind her. They were hit with a cloud of noise, a steady rock beat coming from somewhere farther in the large place. Strobe lights and other flashes of color were the only lights in the room .