News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Daniel Owen Miles (Done, and ready for review)

Started by dan_miles, January 20, 2010, 12:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_miles

Name: Daniel Owen Miles

Nickname: Dan

Height : 6'2''

Appearance:  Very tall and thin. Dark brown hair, and brilliant green eyes, hair sweeps down into eyes. Always listening to music. Quick paced when he walks. Usually wears jeans and some sort of tshirt. Always smiling. Thin lips, and light olive toned skin. Not beautiful looking, but not ugly, fairly average. Has a long scar down his left leg from falling off a bike when he was little. Has no tattoos, and thinks that they are revolting. He is not really muscular, except in his legs.

Race: Wizard

Parents: Olive Miles; a sweet, caring witch, who married a muggle man with cancer, Dan's father. He died early on in Dan's life.

Personality:  Smart and sweet, albeit silent. He doesn't believe in lying, it's just something he doesn't do or condone.

Likes: Music, Food, People, Talking, Animals, coffee and the truth. He runs track and cross country, and loves racing.

Dislikes: LYING! Soda, violence, rudeness, and pessimists.

Power: Specializes in dueling.

History: Olive (Dan's mother) had know of her husband (Phil's) disease long before they married, but she married him anyway, not caring if they only had a few years left, she loved him. He died when Dan was seven eight. This depressed Dan greatly. His family meant the world to him.

He was born and raised in a muggle household, and was taught magic history on weekends by his mother, hiding away in the attic.

He has always had a lot of friends but none of his relationships have been all that special. He is the kind of person who attracts other people because of his natural happy aurora. After a while his friends would desert him, but there would always be acquaintances. When he is away he writes his mother often. His only friend aside from his family was, Claire, a young witch who used her magic when she had first discovered it, before school. She was a year older than him, and was shipped off to a boarding school, by her parents who were addicted to their work and didn't have time for her. They write frequently as well.

When it came time to attend Hogwarts his mother decided to keep him home, he was still depressed and she didn't see him fit to go off by himself. Now he finally has convinced her to let him attended the school that might be his last hope.

You can find light, even in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to turn on a light.

purpleraincloud

Seems lacking in the history, but otherwise good.

It will be fun to RP with another new character.

Also, good job with the icon, it really helps to have something like that.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

dan_miles

You can find light, even in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to turn on a light.

fudge0604

Nice first try, even though the personality is extremely short : )

Welcome to the site, hope you stay for a long time, and have much fun rping : D

Post Potter depression.

Alexis

Not bad, but like Albus said...could use some more personality.
Good job though.  Can't wait to RP with you.
XD
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

Okay, you asked me to come look at it, so here I am.

The Appearance could use some more description, but you`re off to a good start. Try descirbing specifis features about him like the shape of his face or how well  defined his body is. This can never be specifis enough, so don`t worry too much about making it perfect right now. things take time to work out.

As people have said before me, the Personality is really really short. It`s really tied to the History, too. Think about it, if he had a dog when he was young and he loved it a lot and it died, he might have a thing for or against that kind of animal. The history shapes who the person is, but the personality defines them.

Other than that, everything looks pretty good for you being new. Just remember to come back every now and then to modify your bio, so you can keep it up to date on everything, like if he got a haircut or whatever. You don`t have to tell us that he got it cut, just change the appearance to make it so.

Can`t wait to RP with you, and I hope you like it here!
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dan_miles

dan_miles

It won't let me 'modify' So I'll post it here.
-----------------------------------------------

Name: Daniel Owen Miles

Nickname: Dan

Height : 6'2''

Appearance:  Very tall and thin. Dark brown hair, and brilliant green eyes, hair sweeps down into eyes, has no desire to do anything to his hair so he just rolls out of bed with his hair as good as its gonna be. Always listening to music. Quick paced when he walks. Usually wears jeans and some sort of plain colored tshirt. Always smiling. Thin lips, and light olive toned skin. Not beautiful looking, but not ugly, fairly average. Has a long scar down his left leg from falling off a bike when he was little. Has no tattoos, and thinks that they are revolting. He is not really muscular, except in his legs. He has a roundish face, but it is not a chubby face.

Race: Wizard

Parents: Olive Miles; a sweet, caring witch, who married a muggle man with cancer, Dan's father. He died early on in Dan's life.

Personality:  Smart and sweet, albeit silent. He doesn't believe in lying, it's just something he doesn't do or condone. He is loyal and will say by your side forever if you are true to him. He likes to joke around, but still can be serious. Before he came to Hogwarts he was pretty much a slacker, but has decided to actually try at the school he hopes will be his savior.

Likes: Music, Food, People, Talking, Animals, coffee and the truth. He runs track and cross country, and loves racing.

Dislikes: LYING! Soda, violence, rudeness, and pessimists.

Power: Specializes in dueling.

History: Olive (Dan's mother) had know of her husband (Phil's) disease long before they married, but she married him anyway, not caring if they only had a few years left, she loved him. He died when Dan was seven eight. This depressed Dan greatly. His family meant the world to him.

He was born and raised in a muggle household, and was taught magic history on weekends by his mother, hiding away in the attic.

He has always had a lot of friends but none of his relationships have been all that special. He is the kind of person who attracts other people because of his natural happy aurora. After a while his friends would desert him, but there would always be acquaintances. When he is away he writes his mother often. His only friend aside from his family was, Claire, a young witch who used her magic when she had first discovered it, before school. She was a year older than him, and was shipped off to a boarding school, by her parents who were addicted to their work and didn't have time for her. They write frequently as well.

When it came time to attend Hogwarts his mother decided to keep him home, he was still depressed and she didn't see him fit to go off by himself. Now he finally has convinced her to let him attended the school that might be his last hope.

purpleraincloud

For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Good job improving!

If you want to, you can go ahead and start RPing. You don`t have to be accepted or anything here. And if you make the topic, I`ll be glad to join. Just remember to update it every once and a while.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dan_miles

Ok, once again thanks, everyone for being so nice, and helping me out!

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!