News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Exploring (Open)

Started by dan_miles, January 22, 2010, 11:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_miles

He smiled at them, and their light-hearted nature. Funny and kind. Despite the cold weather, the atmosphere was warm, felt like home. Stacey, Billie, Heather, Pete, and Alexis... all of them, happy and kind to a new student. He was used to an unforgiving cold world, not the kindness of strangers.

He decided to show off his power with plants. He leaned down and put his palm on the ground. He closed his eyes and concentrated. The ground grew warm under his touch, and as he lifted his hand a small bush grew. With light green leaves, and purple flowers. The flowers bloomed one at a time. It was the only thing he could think of at the moment, and it wasn't his best.
You can find light, even in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to turn on a light.

Alexis

Alexis grinned lightly as she saw the beautiful bush grow from the ground.  After all the flowers individually bloomed she looked at Dan.
"Wow.  You're talented"  She said, looking back at the the plant.

Alexis took a few steps towards it, and she gently touched one of the leaves.
"Is it hard to do?"  Alexis asked him curiously.
She held one of the green leaves softly in her hand.  She admired it with a smile.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

"Sweet they are so pretty! How did you get the pedals bigger then normal size? And will you look at this color! Its amazing!" She said as she stroked a pedal and looked around at the people standing. *We're kind of like a big group of strange, weird, and abnormal people. But we all fit in with eachother." She thought out loud and smiled.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dan_miles

He smiled at Billie. It was nice to be accepted. "It's not hard, but that wasn't my best." He shook his head. "As I said, I was home schooled" He looked at the ground. The wind blew some stray leaves by them. They were brown and dead, yet beautiful.
You can find light, even in the darkest of times, if one simply remembers to turn on a light.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned her head to watch the leaves dance through the air until finally landing on the cold, hard ground. She tilted her head to the side, thinking. After a quiet moment she stood and lifted her hands. An orange light formed around her hands and she slowly swirled them in a large circle.

Some sort of form appeared in front of her, and a warm wind blew through. The grass waved in the breeze, and the orange form pulsed brightly. With a sudden spark the blob collapsed in on itself and shattered into hundreds of pieces. They took the shape of leaves and slowly blew away.

Stacey shrugged and sat down. "I like autumn."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dan_miles

Dan was wowed by what she could do. He hadn't really seen that much, good magic. What his mother could do was ordinary, but this was extraordinary. He loved learning, he loved magic, he already loved this school. All schools need to be this amazing. He thought.

"Me too." He replied shortly.
"So, I haven't explored campus much, what's cool around here?" He asked, a topic that he had wanted to bring up for a while, but didn't want to sound like a lost first year in asking so.

I loves YOUz

Billie admired the leaves and Dan's power of the nature. "That is a wonderful gift" She said. Billie looked at Stacey and agreed with her about autumn.

"Well you want me and Stacey to show you around?" She asked him smiling. She knew lots about Hogwarts. And knew lots of places.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded in agreement and ran her hands over her arms.

"Yeah, we could show you lots of places. And if you want, I can even teach you some magic. I`me trying to get an elemetns class going, but I don`t have too many on my side." She smiled, remembering all of the random stunts she pulled when she had been in school, including practically living on the roof and never staying in her dorm after hours. She had hardly ever stayed in her own house, and knew every hall in the castle.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dan_miles

Dan crossed his arms, smiling, his eyes happy as well. "That would be great!" He said "And it would be nice to learn more elemental stuff." He said towards both of them.

The wind was blowing very hard. His hair moved around erratically.

I loves YOUz

"Yeah thats a great idea!" Billie said about the classes. She would like to learn more about others skills. "So where do you want to start?" She asked.