News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Evening Walk

Started by Sky, January 24, 2010, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Stacey.))

It was nice not to see snow on the ground for once. The Winter had been rather bitter this year, with several blizzards striking the grounds and the local village of Hogsmead. Today, it was actually kind of warm. Well, in it's 40's, but that was warm for January, and residing at a place that rested near a lake.

Sky looked to the sea of clouds above her. The sky was like a canvas, with different shades of red, orange, and blue all blending together. She smiled to herself as she stuck her hands into the pockets of her black coat. She noticed that with every step she took around the school, the grass would make a light crunching sound. Sky hated how Winter effected the grass. She missed laying around in the long, soft, stuff in her t shirt and shorts, just staring up at the clouds. But someday the warm weather would return, and everything would go back to the way it was.

potter_fan122

Stacey pushed open the heavy wooden door to the front of the school, breathing in the fresh air. She had always loved it here. Everything was so beautiful and neat. Very rarely were things out of place. She looked around as she jumped down the stairs. The only reason she had been back at Hogwarts-- and actually going inside-- was because she was looking for a healthier place for her to work, where she would have a normal schedual. And luckily, she had been tagged as the assistant Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. She didn`t mind the "assistant" part, she hadn`t ever really had any experience teaching, after all, but she had plenty of practice defending herself..

Looking to her left, she saw a familiar figure out a ways. Stacey grinned, and started off on that direction and a jog. She was wearing long black pants and a white top with a cute black jacket, completed with heels. They were only two-inches tall, but they weren`t exactly choice running material. But it was Sky. Ever since Stacey had found out that she was pregnant she had wanted Sky to know. Especially after she almost let it slip two nights ago at the Three Broomsticks, well, she needed to tell Sky.

"Hey, wait up." She called, catching up to her friend.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

((Lol. You would be Virgil's assistant then. XD))

Sky turned at the sound of the voice, stopping abruptly. Then she saw her friend, Stacey, running towards her. And in heels. Sky shook her head, laughing.  "Keep running with heels, and you're going to face plant in some mud!" Sky said, grinning.

She moved a piece of black hair that had gotten in her eyes away. "How are you?" Sky asked. "And what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

potter_fan122

(( =O I changed it. =) ))

Stacey laughed too. "Hey, the ground`s hard enough. I`ll be fine." She said, finally reaching Sky. "And it`s not odd for me to be out here, you just never see me because I worked the night shift and came after that." She explained quickly, running her fingers through her hair and pullin git up into a ponytail.

"What`s going on? I`ve been feeling left out for the past two days."

Sky

Sky shrugged.  "Not very much. Just walking around before I have to go set up a lesson. I have to teach tomorrow." She explained. "And I don't even have a topic yet." She groaned, looking up at the clouds again.

"You said you had something to tell me?"

potter_fan122

"What year is it for?" She said first. "And, um, well... Yeah, I didn have something to tell you, but not here." She looked around, smiling. Stacey couldn`t really believe it herself, and when she told someone else it always made her feel all warm on the inside.

"Why don`t we go eat somewhere? The school will be serving dinner soon, anyway." She offered, lifting her head again.

Sky

"Uh...fourth. I think." Sky was really puzzled by how Stacey was acting. She seemed like she was glowing, and that she had this huge secret to tell, but couldn't. 

"Sure. Lead the way."

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned, fighting the urge to jump up and down. Hormones were becoming a really irritating thing. Sky would probably think Stacey needed to go to St. Mugno`s if she did jump around.

"Any place in particular you want to eat?" She asked, scanning her memory for potions fourth year kids could do.

Sky

"Not really." She said, shaking her head. "I'm up for anything. What are you in the mood for?"

potter_fan122

What Stacey really wanted was Chinese food, which, of course, was impossible to get. She could get it when she was at her father`s house, but that`s because he lived as a Muggle, and right in town. But wizards didn`t eat food like Muggles did.

"I don`t care. Why don`t we just go to Hogsmead and eat?"

Stacey had researched pregnancy syptoms. Hormones could be noticeable after three weeks, and she was five now, but they shouldn`t be as strong as they were. She had asked her doctor about this. He said it was odd, but she seemed perfectly healthy.

Sky

"Alright. I'm buying though." She said, tapping her pocket that was full of wizard money. She always carried some around with her. Sky never knew where she would end up and always liked to be prepared.

((Shooortness))

potter_fan122

((My posts with Jason are short. I don`t have him figured out yet.))

"No way. I invited you, I`m buying." Stacey replied as they passed the front gate of the school. She exhaled slowly. It always felt like something was being striped away when she stepped off the school grounds. Before she thought it was attatchment to the place, but she had learned that it was the shields pulling away from her.

"How`ve you been? How are you and Jason?"

Sky

Sky sighed, slightly aggravated. "Alright. I buy yours and you buy mine. Deal?" She suggested with a smile. As they left the grounds, she noticed the sky had already gotten significantly darker.

"I'm great. We're great actually." She said, the same warm lovey dovey smile appearing on her face. "We're going to live together."

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned suddenly, seeing the look on Sky`s face.

"Wow, living together. that`s really a big step. You must really like him." She teased.

Sky

Sky made a funny face, sticking out her tongue.

"I do." She said. "Plus it'll be nice not having to live in a house by myself."