News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Evening Walk

Started by Sky, January 24, 2010, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, still smiling.

"It`s nice not to be alone, but it`s a lot different that you think it is." She said, her eyes getting a little distant as she thought about her life with Aiden.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Yeah.."

They were just entering Hogsmead now.

"I bet it's going to be a lot different than I expect it to be. I'll probably be more insecure about things. I've been alone for years, excluding school. So this should be rather interesting." She said, sticking her hands in her pockets again.

potter_fan122

"Don`t get me wrong, it`s amazing, really." Stacey replied, looking around. "You aren`t alone, you always have someone to talk to, someone to care about you. It makes you feel safe." Her voice was soft, but she suddenly looked up to Sky.

"He must be really special to you."

Sky

Sky nodded, looking at her.

"I kissed Virgil a few days ago. I didn't mean to, it just...happened. And you know how when you kiss someone you really do care about, you just...you get all warm and fuzzy?" Sky laughed to herself. Did she really just use the terms "Warm and Fuzzy" to describe how she felt?

"Well...it wasn't like that with Virgil. There was nothing. When I kiss Jason, there's fireworks. I get those feelings. He really is special to me." She was in love with the boy.

Sky realized that she was blabbering on and on about her love life and decided to drop it. "So where do you want to go?"

potter_fan122

Stacey chewed the inside of her lip, thinking. What Sky had said about kissing Virgil made her think about the incident with Aiden and Avalee. Even though she acted like she didn`t care anymore, she was really self-conscious about it. She never really understood why he did it, she just knew that he regretted it.

"I don`t know, what about that place?" She nodded towards a small restraunt that wasn`t too crouded and seemed welcoming.

Sky

"Sure. That sounds good." Sky started for the door as some guy held it open for them. It was a nice little restaurant, not too over the top or boring. It had a nice casual feel.

potter_fan122

Stacey quietly thanked the man that held the door open, walking in behind Sky. There was a woman that couldn`t be more than twenty that was leaning against the wall, dressed in black shirt and pants with a white apron, who was writing something on a small card and completely ignored them.

"I guess we can sit wherever we want." She told Sky.

Sky

Sky eyed the waitress before looking for a table.  "I guess so. Is this one alright?" She asked, pointing to a booth by the window.

((I'm sleepy.))

potter_fan122

"Sure." Stacey nodded, sitting down and running her hands over her arms. It had warmed up a little outside, but it was still cold enough to need a coat.

"So besides you and Jason, what`s going on up at the school?" She asked, opening one of the small menus set on the table.

Sky

Sky sat down and propped open a menu also, already knowing what she was going to get.

"Honestly, nothing really. Same old same old." She closed the menu once she was done looking and set it down on the table, leaning forward a little.

"So...you had something to tell me?"

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Sky from over her menu, grinning suddenly and her eyes flashing bright blue. Slowly she set the menu down and ran her hands over her, still smiling.

"Uhm, yeah. You probably haven`t heard up at the school, but um... I`m pregnant."

Sky

Sky tilted her head to the side, almost like she didn't comprehend what she heard. But then a smile grew on her face.

"Your kidding! Really? Oh my gosh, that's awesome Stacey! Congratulations!" She sat back against her seat. "Do you have any of those wonderful symptoms yet?"

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed a little as Sky asked her the question. *Am I having symptoms? Ha.* She thought.

"Mm, yeah. Moreso than most pregnant woman should have. The doctors say I`m perfectly fine, and the reason for it might be because it`s twins." It was her turn to tilt her head. Most people freaked out when she told them it was twins.

Sky

"Twins huh?" Sky said. "Wow. Aiden must be pretty excited. He's gonna be a daddy." Sky smiled. She couldn't believe her best friend was going to be a Mother. "I hear pregnant woman get weird cravings. Like...pickles and ice cream." 

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled again, her eyes lighting up. Her hand moved to her stomach without her really thinking about it.

"I`m not really so sure. He seems... really stressed about it. I mean, it wasn`t planned or anything. We didn`t do anything to prevent it, and now we get that, but he`s really worried about me." She thought bout how sick she had been before she had found out, how sick she felt sometimes.

"And pickles and ice cream? Bleh." She made a face, wrinkling her nose.