News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moving Day

Started by Sky, February 7, 2010, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason hugged Sky close again and ran his hand over her back.

"It`s okay, love, I`m not going to leave you again like that. It wasn`t right. I`ll be here to protect you, just like I said I`d be." He said in a comforting tone. "Let`s get inside, though. It`s chilly out here." He leaned over and picked up his bag, one arm still around her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky walked inside the house with him. She had done a great deal of cleaning on the inside, trying to get rid of the rubble from the chaos of the two death eaters. Jake was sleeping on the couch.

"What do we do?" Sky asked. "What if the mark does come back?" She put her hand on her arm, where her scar was, again. She looked at him.

potter_fan122

Jason put his bag on the floor again and led her into the living room, sitting on the opposite end of the couch as Jake and pulling Sky down with him.

"I don`t know, but we`ll figure it out. We can hide it, like Voldemort did for me when he was still alive, or we can try to get rid of our Marks together." He took her hands in his. His fingers were cold, like they had been submerged in ice water. "I just don`t know. We`ll have to deal with if it does come back, and we won`t if it doesn`t."

Sky

"It's like he's still alive. Like his spirit lives in them. The Death Eaters." Sky said, staring at the ground. "I shouldn't have joined them. I never should have listened to him. I hate myself for joining the people who killed my parents. It's worst thing a person could ever do." She pounded her fist into her leg in frustration.

"I worked so hard to get rid of this mark, to try to live a normal life without this...this history stepping in the way. By it coming back, it proves that I'm still one of them."

Sky took a deep, silent breath. She was over thinking and getting too emotional over this. She didn't know for sure if the mark would be back. She would have to look at it. Check for signs. 

She rubbed her thumbs on the back of Jason's hands and then brought them up, kissing them softly. His hands were freezing.

potter_fan122

"Sshhhh. It`s alright. I`m not going let anything bad happen to you." He wrapped his arms around Sky and squeezed her gently. "You`re not one of them. They might have Marked you, but you`re different on the inside. You`re much better. There`s no way you could be as bad as them." He rubbed her back and rested his chin on the top of her head.

What she had said about joining the people who killed her parents, well, he just felt all jumbled up inside. He had killed his parents. Murdered them in their sleep because the Dark Lord had told him to. He had been willing back then. Touched by the darkness at such a young age.

"I`m not going to let anything happen to you." He repeated.

Sky

Sky closed her eyes as Jason comforted her. She felt like she would fall apart. What happened to that really strong girl she used to be? The one who put up walls and always had her guard held. The one who faced danger no matter what the consequences. She had become a different person the last year. She had changed so much. And she had changed so much more since she had met Jason.

"This wasn't the kind of adventure I had been anticipating." She said softly.

potter_fan122

Jason closed his eyes for a moment.

"That`s what makes it an adventure, love. You don`t know what`s going to happen. You just gotta keep going, and have a reason for getting through it." He leaned back a little and looked into Sky`s grey eyes.

Sky

Sky opened her eyes to see Jason looking into hers. She smiled a little and stroked his cheek.

"What would I do without you?" She said.

((3 sentences. Woot woot.))

potter_fan122

Jason smiled and shrugged.

"Who knows. All I know is that I`d have lost myself by now if it wasn`t for you." He replied softly.

Sky

Sky grinned and looked at Jake, sleeping soundly on the couch. After that incident, he became a little more jumpy at sudden movements or noises, and he got more protective. Some rubble on the roof had fallen the other day and Jake had started barking. It scared Sky at first until she realized what had happened.

potter_fan122

Jason squeezed Sky once more, following her gaze to the little puppy.

"How`s he been? He seems tuckered out."

((Shortness.))

Sky

"He's alright. He's just a puppy. He's got that huge amount of energy, but then all of a sudden, he's out like a light."

((I'm tired haha.))