News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Memento Mori

Started by Aiden, January 31, 2010, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie was happy. "You, well I can feel the faint heartbeats!" BIllie exclaimed happily. "And of course I don't age to fast" She said winking. She took a step back and looked Stacey up and down. "You not even showing yet!" She said then tilted her head a little. "How do you feel about it?"
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Aiden

Aiden quickly looked upa t Stacey.  He stood up, his eyes turning a few shades of brown before settling on a light color.  He suddenly felt completely better, any sign of sickness stripped away.  He knew it was from the drink, but his wholeness was because of Stacey.

Aiden looked at both of them, knowing they hadn't seen each other in awhile.  He was glad they'd all reunited here.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly and sat next to Aiden, squeezing his hand. As usual, Billie has spit out more questions than she could answer.

"Remember to breath," She teased, trying to collect her thoughts. "As for the heartbeats, I can feel them, too." Instinctively, her hand moved to cover her stomach protectively. It wasn`t like she could feel the heartbeat from under her ivory-colored coat and two shirts, but it just felt natural to do it. "I`m only four and a half weeks, so I hope I don`t show yet. And... well, I can`t explain how I feel."

Without even trying to elaborate, she opened her mind so Billie could read her emotions. She was confused about it. Confused because of the high doses of hormones she had in her system and the side effects. Confused about what the future would hold. She was angry at herself for not being careful before all of this, for not recognizing the fact that this could happen. And she was determined. She would take care of her two children when they came into the world. She would make sure she and Aiden got through it all.

But there was one thing she hadn`t been prepared to feel, and that was protective. From the moment she knew, she had the absolute need to protect the beings inside of her. She didn`t understand the feeling then, and still didn`t, but she liked it.

Stacey shrugged, pulling her thoughts closed like Ginny taught her. "I don`t know, but we`ll be fine." She turned her head to look into Aiden`s eyes and gently squeezed his hand. *Hello, my moon.* She lead the thought into his mind so only he would hear it.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

*My Bad* She thought to Stacey.

Billie looked at the couple. So young, so happy, so beautiful, so lost. "Don't be confused. I mean thinking about it just because it wasn't planned by you doesn't mean it wasn't planned by someone greater then all of us." Billie said not mentioning names. "He's got a plan for you and now is the time for kids. You two will have a busy life for the nest seventeen years. But thats only a small fraction of your life. You'll both be great parents." Billie said calmly she slowed her words down a little.

Aiden

Aiden grinned for a moment at Stacey.

'Hello, my love.'  He thought back.

He squeezed her hand softly and stood up as Billie spoke.  He nodded slowly, knowing she had a point even though it was so hard to believe now.  He cleared his throat and blinked, feeling nervous again.
"I guess you're right Billie.  You've always been so optimistic."  Aiden pointed out.

potter_fan122

Stacey traced the fingers of her free hand over the back of the hand she was holding, standing up when Aiden did and looking to her friend as she spoke.

"You`re right, Billie, and I`ve missed your good spirits in this past year." She smiled happily up to her, her eyes lightening. Then she looked at Aiden and smiled.

*I hope she`s right, my moon. We didn`t mean for it to happen, but maybe somebody else did.* She squeezed his hand, feeling completely calm all of a sudden.

Aiden

Aiden nodded in agreement.  He squeezed her hand gently again as he took a deep breath.  He turned his head to Stacey and smiled at her softly.

Aiden leaned forward to kiss her cheek softly.  He turned to whisper in her ear.
"I know, love."  He whispered before leaning back.
He was feeling better, more from the drink now.

I loves YOUz

Billie nodded. "Yes, I'm very optimistic. I don't like looking down on life. Unless it's to creep someone out." She said smiling. "I want the best for you two. The kid thing is just a small bump in the road. A bump that you'll love from beginning to end." She said looking at them both. "I've missed you Stacey, all of you! Your a great person and wonderful friend." she commented

purpleraincloud

Avalee crept through the woods in a mood that seemed constantly looming. The mood was sad, quiet, and nostalgic. She was eager to be rid of it. Why was she so intent on seeking a sort of forgiveness? Maybe it was a little bit of acceptance too. Who did she even NEED it from? She had screwed up everything here. Friends? A grand total of two.

Since then her anxiety had all but vanished, now it was just a depression. A cloud forever above her head. Screaming "YOU DESERVE IT!" at her.

She knew she deserved it.

Just then, she heard voices. She sighed quietly. Billie...and... another sigh Stacey and Aiden. What a coincidence. She paused for a moment. Trying not to make a sound. She tried in vain to shield her mind from the mind readers ahead of her, but that was impossible, she had been neglecting her studies, especially those concerned with occlumency.

Had they heard her already? Could even they speak to each other? She was weary of the answers to these questions.

((Is it alright if I join?))
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden nodded, knowing she was right.  He squeezed Stacey's hand and gave Billie a thankful smile.  He took a deep breath and leaned against the tree slowly.

Aiden suddenly heard a crackle of leaves.  He tilted his head, leaning it to the side as he wondered who was approaching.  He raised an eyebrow to Stacey, knowing she would've already knew who it was.

potter_fan122

Stacey moved closer to Aiden when he leaned against the tree, loving the heat that radiated from him. She heard it before he did. She was always more observant, more animalistic and protective of herself and others. That little rustle was all she needed. Since she had gotten the job at Hogwarts, she had practically shut down her mind to those around her, leaving open only the smallest space for her strongest power to do its thing.

*Avalee.* She replied mentally, connecting aiden`s mind to hers. She clenched her teeth slightly, trying to prepare herself for what was next.

purpleraincloud

Stacey could sense her. Of course she could. She would know her thoughts immediately as well. As soon as this became apparent she wanted to run. Retrace her steps through the trees back to the safety of her dormitory.

No She thought, if Stacey wanted her gone she would have pushed her way into her thoughts.

All she wanted to do here was to congratulate them. Stacey and Aiden were perfect for each other, and Avalee was sure they would spen numerous happy years together. She came in peace. Hopeful, as she was she doubted Stacey would accept this. Avalee knew that Stacey could read her thoughts and hoped she was right now.  She was ashamed of what she had done. Why come here to only further embarrass yourself? She asked herself. She took a quiet deep breath and stayed still, waiting for something to happen.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

After a still moment, Stacey sighed. She was going to have to talk to Avalee sooner than later, and maybe teach her a decent mind block. She squeezed Aiden`s hand and shot an apologetic look towards Billie before silently moving through the trees to where Avalee stood.

"Ave, you`ve really got to stop bringing yourself down so much." She whispered once she got close. She emerged from behind a bush and slowly stepped towards the girl, arms down to her sides with her hands face up. Her body language clearly said don`t be afraid of me, I won`t hurt you. "What have done in the past six months to make you think I still hate you? Can you really blame me for being a little angry sometimes? And don`t think you`re the only person who`s insecure. Try to look at it from my point of view. My husband went off and kissed a girl years younger than him. Can you honestly say that you can`t understand  y anger?" She lowered her voice so only Avalee-- and maybe Billie-- could hear, and clouded her mind so no one could see into it.

purpleraincloud

Avalee was not surprised that Stacey had heard her, and wasn't even surprised at how bold she was, in a good way, to talk to her. What she was surprised at was how calm and kind her tone was. She, too spoke in a quiet voice. "I know. I understand. I just want to..." She trailed off not finding words to finish the sentence. Avalee was always a little meek, and tended to always think someone was mad, but Stacey had a extremely good reason to be angry. Make amends... She finished in her head.

She did something then that was unusually bold for her. She hugged Stacey gently, and said whispered, "I'm so happy for you. You are going to be the best mother." She kept her face blank waiting for a reaction. Stacey was so strong, and had such a good heart, she would be the best mother in the universe.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head slightly to the side. *Make ammends? What for? I though we already did that.* Then the girl hugged her. Stacey froze, not sure what to do. Her eyes flickered between lime green and a luminescent yellow.

"Uh, mm, thanks?" She said, clearing her throat and taking a step back.