News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Memento Mori

Started by Aiden, January 31, 2010, 02:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee took a step back embarrassed, blushing the reddest red she had ever. She had hoped for a better response. She was torn between running away and staying. The moment was a lot less heart-touching than she had hoped. Endless embarrassment was the story of her LIFE. She was a child, a stupid naive child. She didn't belong there, in that moment. That moment was for Aiden and Stacey, and possibly their friends. Not her.

She looked at the ground, wanting to turn and leave.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Stacey coughed into her hand, trying to think of what to say. She could feel the embarassment running through Avalee`s mind, and it made her uncomfortable to be able to understand it the way she did.

After a moment she took a step forward and put her hands on the girl`s shoulders. "Thank you, Avalee. I appreciate your, uhm, you`re well wishes." She said softly. *Don`t look so down.* She pushed the thought out there, thinking of Billie.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

She nodded her head. Uncomfortable as she was she smiled. "S-see ya around. Give my best to Aiden..." She continued to stare at the ground. All that had happened was just awkward... The wind blew through the bushes and she took deep breath. She turned to leave.

((Sorry for the shortness))
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden stood there with Billie, feeling awkard as Stacey and Avalee talked.  With Billie being a vampire, he was the only one who couldn't hear what the two were talking about and seemed even weirder since it was probably in some way about him.

However, he sat there commonly and patiently, hoping the two weren't fighting.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

"Aves, wait." Stacey said as the girl started to turn to leave. She didn`t know why she called the child Ave or Aves all of the time, it had just happened.

"You don`t have to go right now. you can-- you can stay. If you want." She added, taking a sideways step towards where Aiden and Billie stood.

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked at Stacey almost quizzically. She slightly smiled. She felt forgiven for this first time in a long time. It felt like a huge wait had been taken off her chest. She thought about everything that had happened. Although Stacey had said she had forgiven her a long time ago, she just then felt like she had accepted the forgiveness. She had no idea what had taken her so long. Now she wouldn't feel intruding.

Without a word she took a step towards Stacey, following her into the clearing. Happy to see the faces of Aiden and Billie.
It's just another day

I loves YOUz

Billie wasn;t sure what the heck to do. She could sense so many emotions. It was making her dizzy. She slide to the ground and jus sat there for a few minutes. Billie finally looked at them. All of them. The quiet Aiden. The scared and shy Avalee and the strong slightly confused mother. Stacey. "So..... Whats going on here?" She asked totally lost.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her dark brown eyes to herself.

*Aves here is completely freaked out by me being here. While you were gone, she and Aiden had a little issue together.* She thought to Billie, the tone of the last couple words being rather bitter and completely cutting off any questions that might come from it. *She still kinda likes Aiden, I think, but she`s worried about what I might do to her. I think she thinks I`m going to blow her up or something. Just... try not to scare her off.* She thought without showing it to anyone else, knowing that only Billie would hear.

She moved next to Aiden and slipped her hand into his, automatically lacing her fingers through his. Her temperature was long gone by now, and it was nice to feel the heat coming off of him.

Aiden

Aiden took Stacey's hand in his as he stepped closer to her.  He looked to Stacey for a long time, then to Avalee, only to look back to Stacey again.  He took a deep low breath.

His eyes became worried and curious as a crease formed in his forehead.  He squeezed her fingers as his eyes swirled a dark brown.

What happened? Aiden thought, knowing Stacey would hear it.

potter_fan122

Stacey leaned forward and lifted her free hand, brushing her cool fingers across his warm cheek.

*Nothing. She just needed to hear it from me that I wasn`t going to rip her head off or blow her up. She`s fine, I`m fine. Nothing happened.* It wasn`t exactly the truth, but it wasn`t a lie. Nothing of real importance had happened, at least not in Stacey`s opinion. She didn`t think Aiden wanted to know the details, though.

purpleraincloud

Standing there awkwardly, she had to remind herself Relax. No one here is out for blood. She felt the mid-winter air rush past her, slipping through every layer of clothing she wore. It was cold. But there was a warmth here, in this group. A warmth of friendship and love. Ever since she started talking less, Avalee had observed much more.

She smiled. She liked the warmth.
It's just another day

I loves YOUz

(lol you talk about no one for blood but billie takes it as much as she can!)

*Uh-huh* Billie thought to Stacey. -So thing they a thing then he and her had a thing but then she found out about their thing and then he left her with their thing making it just her thing and now she's scared of her- Billie sat explaining it to herself in her mind. "Oh I get it!" She exclaimed then covered her mouth. "Umm well who's up for something to do besides stand here?" She asked.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Aiden

Aiden lifted his hand almost immediatly.  He felt nervous and ill at ease, wondering if Stacey and Avalee would ever go at it at any minute.  The tension showed through his eyes mainly.

He took a deep breath, shifting his weight.
"What did you have in mind?"

potter_fan122

Stacey raised her hand, too, wincing a little as a wave of tnesion rolled off of Aiden. It was really easy to feel emotions with Billie nearby, and they made her head swim.

*I`m not going to hurt her.* She sent to Aiden. *I`m over it, and I think she is, too.*

"Why don`t we go to the Hog`s Head or something. It`s chilly out here, and we could all do with a butterbeer."

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled. The Hogs Head. A warm and homey atmosphere sounded nice, and it was really chilly. She nodded in agreement with Stacey. She knew her and Aiden were having a silent conversation. Which was adorable in her mind. Their special little connection that proved Aiden and Stacey truly loved each other.

Avalee wrapped her arms around her torso trying to stay warm.
It's just another day