News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{Unfinished Buisiness}

Started by potter_fan122, July 30, 2009, 01:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly.
"Waiting is what hurts the most." She said finally. "You feel numb for so long, until they come along." She turned to face Avalee again, not trying to hide the tears in her eyes. She had cried in front of people enough not to be ashamed about it.

"Trust me, someone will come for you." She nodded again. "I`m not mad at you, even though you probably think I should be. I get it, okay. You love Aiden, just as I still love Nate. There isn`t a way to change that; the only thing that helps is something stronger." She shok her head a loast time and walked back across the clearing to lean against a tree. If Avalee wanted to say something, she would.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

"I think about it and wonder if I should regret that night, and everything that happened. Should I?" She wondered aloud. She was slowly crying.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

Stacey turned around and was suddenly right in front of Avalee, kneeling down in front of her.

"No. I do not feel regret for loving Nate. He was one of the best things that ever happened to me. He brought me out of my misery. He made me happy. I don`t regret him. I loved him, and I still do. But the love is something different than the love I feel for Aiden. Don`t regret it, Avalee, or you`ll spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been."

purpleraincloud

"Stacey," she paused. "I have an anxiety disorder. I've had it since I was six. All my coucilers have comfronted me about my weight." she just wanted to stated it.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged.
"So? I have problems trusting people. I can`t handle stress. I make myself work too hard for things. I hear d*mn voices in my head." She had stood up again and began pacing.

"We aren`t perfect. We all have our problmes.They don`t make us any less loveable or anything. They make us who we are."

purpleraincloud

The words that Stacey spoke were so true Avalee could hug her. But she wouldn't. It was time for healing.
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey stopped her pacing and looked down at Avalee.

"You are young. So, so young. You think that you`re ready for certain things, but you`re not. You may say that I am young, too. But I`m not. Physical age is one thing, mental age is another. I`ve seen things. I`ve done things. I won`t plague you with them, but I want you to know that I know that I was right to marry Aiden. If you could hear what I can, if you were touched with the horror of my life.....

I have been beaten mentally. I may look fine on the outside. All nice and happy and perfect. But I`m not. Don`t be fooled about what people look like. Do you understand what I`m trying to tell you?" Stacey asked her.

purpleraincloud

She nodded.
But she was going to state her mind.
"I was always the girl who you could walk all over. My boyfriend was too drunk to drive me the er when he lit me on fire. I dated total @ssholes, for no reason."
It's just another day

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head and sighed.
"You can`t be like that, Avalee. Some guys will take advantage of you for being weak. They`ll force you into things, trust me. You have to make yourself strong, or you`ll never be able to stand up to anyone." Her eyes locked on the girls. Her eyes were still black, but she could feel that they would change soon.

purpleraincloud

She nodded, understanding every word. She was an idiot, and she did let people walk all over her. She didn't know why. 
It's just another day

spokitty73

Where is poll??

Kensinhin OVAs are the best But the unfinished files must be deleted.

Bucky Black

Quote from: purpleraincloud on August  5, 2009, 10:26:54 AM
She nodded, understanding every word. She was an idiot, and she did let people walk all over her. She didn't know why. 

Is this closed??

purpleraincloud

It's just another day