News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sing to me

Started by maddalynn_may, February 6, 2010, 09:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged.

"Yeah, sure. I`m already practically teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts and trying to get an elements class going. I`d be happy to teach you, especially if your element is fire."

((If you make the topic I`ll join, if you want to make a new topic for it.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

maddalynn_may

(okay! Would it be alright if you made it? haha. If that is okay with you)

Legacy looked at her with a grin on her face, "Thank you so much Stacey!" she said to her.  She didn't know what to thing at the momment, she was finally doing to learn how to control everything.  This was a good thing.

potter_fan122

((No problem.))

Stacey smiled and shrugged. She had only been talking tot his girl for a couple minutes, and she was already planning lessons with her. It made her remember when she was about a third year, and her powers were finally blossoming. Ginny had been there to help her, and had seemed completely omniscient. Now she knew so much, it was such a change. She had never pictured herself teaching. As a matter of fact, she didn`t think she`d be married and pregnent by the time she was seventeen.

"No problem. I think you`ll do well." She said to the younger girl. It was always nice to have someone to look up to, especially when something was going on that you didn`t understand.

Aiden

Aiden walked slowly, the slow winds blowing his dark hair around.  The snow on the ground made the bottoms of his jeans cold and wet but he didn't care, he was naturally warm.  He had a small, unusual grin on his face as Aiden flipped his hair out of his face.

He paced slowly, his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground.  It wasn't until a few moments later that the distinctive smell of burning wood caught his attention.  He lifted his head up and looked around.

Stacey? He thought aloud, knowing she would hear him.

((Mind if I join?))

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((I don`t mind. =) ))

Stacey?

Just that one word, the brush of her name in someone`s mind. It wasn`t just anyone`s mind, though, but the mind she knew almost as well as her own. Her other half and husband. Aiden.

Stacey turned her head, her eyes instantly dark and searching. As soon as she made eye contact with him, her eyes shot a brillinat, otherwordly blue and she grinned broadly. She motioned for Legacy and Avalee to follow as she moved and started jogging towards him.

"Hey," she greeted as she stopped at his side, hand outstretched, "What are you doing way out here? I was just about to head home."

maddalynn_may

Legacy looked at her, and smiled even more.  She was glad that someone was finally there to help her out.  At first she thought maybe she was going crazy, that her mind had been playing tricks on her.  But as the years went by she began thinking something was wrong with her.  That was until she met Stacey. 

She looked at the too of them together, they where perfect together.  Like to puzzle pieces finally able to meet with its match.  This reminded her of her mom and dad.  When ever they looked at one another it was like that hadn't seen each other in ages.  It was true love.

Legacy finally replied back to Stacey, "Thank you, I'm sure you will be a great teacher." She said back.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, meeting Stacey half way.  He took her hand, and he quickly leaned in to give her a kiss.  He smiled even more and looked back at the others.  It took him a moment for the feeling of surprise leave his system.  He wondered how Stacey and Avalee were getting along with each other and what they were talking about.

"Hello Avalee."  He greeted, clearing his throat to speak.
"And Hey.  I'm Aiden"  He greeted the girl.  "Are you new?"

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|