News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel shrugged, looking up at the moon. It was so big tonight. Full and white.

"You mean besides running? Well..., I don't really do all that much. I like watching the moon. There's just something about it that attracts me. It's kinda...weird." He laughed. "Um, I really don't have that much to say. I spend a lot of my time doing homework, running, and sleeping." He looked back over at her.

"What about you? What do vampires do for fun?"

potter_fan122

Alice snorted and leaned back on the wall, still straddling it. Her skin was pale in the moonlight, almost as white as the moon.

"I don`t do much. It`s hard to have real fun anymore. I hunt. When I`m not hunting I`m just around, usually." She dropped her eyes, suddenly feeling like he was seeing through her again. "I don`t do very much anymore. I`ve done all there is to do."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"So you just...wander around all day until its time to get some blood?" Axel brought his hand ro his chin, rubbing it as if he was thinking.  "Well, that's no fun! There's gotta be something you haven't done."

He stared down at the dark ground, trying to come up with something exciting. Something he could get Alice to do. She seemed like she needed something to raise her spirits. He could tell she was still sad about Seth.

dobby888

The moon was out, and that meant that Leah was out too.  She walked through the forest endlessly.  Every once and a while she would run as fast as she could, as long as she could, and then just start walking again.  The pattern was random, but she traveled very far, very fast.  She did have an end destination, but the route there didn't really matter to her.  Eventually she saw what she was looking for.  The wall.

It was a strange thing, this wall.  But something about it called to Leah.  She climbed it quickly, and began to walk along it.  She concentrated on balancing, occasionally looking up.  As she glanced up to check her surroundings, she saw figures sitting on the wall.  It appeared to be two people. She recognized them as Axel and Alice, and hurried towards them.

Once she got close enough, she was able to hear their voices.  She wasn't eavesdropping or anything! Well... let's be honest here.  Yes.  She was eavesdropping. Big deal.

"Hi you two!" She said, perkily.  "I don't mean to impose, but... I happen to know a really fun pass-time"

((Okay so... I just realized that my first sentence seems kind of like I'm out on the prowl XP but oh well... I kind of like it :) ))

potter_fan122

Alice heard Leah way before Axel did. First she heard the sound of footfalls, followed by breathing. Soont he wind blew the smell of another vampire to her and she smiled.

"Just thought you`d like to know, but Leah`s upwind." Alice breathed to Axel. She looked over his shoulder and grinned at the fellow vamp.

"Hey, Leah. Haven`t seen you in a while."

((Blah. My head hurts.))

dobby888

Being upwind and all, Leah didn't hear Alice mention to Axel that she was coming.  However, it wouldn't have mattered much to her anyways.  She sat down next to them and smiled.  It had been a long time since she had seen Alice, but she had seen Axel a couple of times. 

"I know! It's been too long, Alice! Much too long."

((Blah. That's awful. Sidenote: I know that was short but... my contacts are dry and my bed looks really comfortable right about now. XD ))

Sky

"Hey Leah!" Axel said with a grin. "How are you?"  He watched as she sat down once the two girls greeted each other. "So you two ladies know each other, eh?"  They were both vampires after all.

dobby888

"Hi Axel! I'm great! All that running felt so good!" 

She laughed and smiled at Axel.  She couldn't believe that other people actually came to the wall!  She hadn't been coming for very long, and had assumed that someone knew about it, yet it still surprised her.

"And yes we do know each other! All that vampire bondage!"  Leah laughed.

Sky

"Running feels great. Gotta love that feeling of the wind on your skin." Axel chuckled. Vampire bondage.

"So what brings you out here to this wall at this time of night?" Axel asked, looking at Leah.

dobby888

"That it does my friend, that it does!"  Leah said, laughing, simply because she was enjoying herself.

Leah looked at Axel, eyebrow raised, and said, "Ahh, but why my friend, are you out on the wall this time of night?"

((Sorry if this post seems wierd... but I just got done watching a mathematical crime show :) ))

Sky

Axel grinned at Leah's strange way of speaking. 

"Well, I got in a fight, ran into this lady over here," he nodded towards Alice, "and we started talking. So I brought her out here. Tonight seems like a good night to chill, don't ya think?"

potter_fan122

Alice smiled at Leah, giving her an understanding look.

"It`s just too crouded at school or in town, you know? I wanted some quiet, without five hundred minds pushing on mine." She swung her legs back and forth, looking back out at the beautiful landscape.

dobby888

((Understanding of what?  ;) ))

"That seems like a good enough reason to me!" Leah said to both of them.  "But Axel, why did you get in a fight? Hasn't anyone told you that violence isn't the answer?"

Leah smiled at Axel and Alice, laughing.  They really did understand her, which was odd, because they hadn't been friends for very long.  But it was definitely nice to have them here tonight.

Sky

((My RP skills suck tonight. I'm tired and don't feel too great. So please forgive me for posting shorties all night lol.))

Axel bit his lip then laughed. "It's a long story. And stupid too. I know violence isn't the answer, but sometimes it's the only thing to get a point across."

dobby888

((Don't worry about it lovely!))

Leah laughed at Axel's slight avoidance of the question and shook her head.  "Well I suppose I can accept that. Especially because the same thing happens to me every once and a while too!"