News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•░Stupidity•░

Started by Sky, February 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice ran her fingers through her long black hair.

"He was lucky I found him before another vampire did. He probably would have gotten attacked, the way he was acting." She added in, moving her reflective blue eyes between Leah and Axel with a smile.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel turned to Alice, his brow raised.

"Are you saying I can defend myself? Vampires aren't the ultimate species you know. You may be strong and fast, but I'm faster than the average wold animagus."

dobby888

Leah stayed silent, waiting for Alice's response.  Her eyes darted back and forth between the two, not wanting to miss a thing.  She was fairly sure that if she tried to interfere, she would be ignored.  Therefore, she stayed out of it.

potter_fan122

Alice snorted. Seth had given her the same argument. Yeah, he was fast. Yeah, she was faster.

"Not faster than a thirsty vampire, Axel. They`ll do whatever they have to to get blood. A few scratches aren`t going to hurt them, and that`d probably be the mos tyou could do. No offense to your male dignity, though. I`ve just been around to fight longer than you have." She reahced out her arm and patted him on the head.

dobby888

Leah secretly wished that Axel would bite Alice's arm when she patted his head just to prove his wolf-ish-ness. She laughed to herself as the imagined scene played out in her head.  She kept her eyes on Axel, waiting for him to react.  She hoped that his male dignity remained intact, because there wasn't anything undignified about being an animagus.  Personally, Leah thought that they were pretty cool.

Sky

"Yeah, yeah." Axel replied, rolling his eyes. He looked at her as he pet her head and playfully pretended to almost bite her. 

"Why are you petting me like a dog?" He asked with a pearly white grin.

potter_fan122

Alice raised an eyebrow.

"You`re a wolf Animagus, remember? Seriously, you`re going to have to get looked at if you can`t remember that you can turn into a wild animal." She teased lightly, winking up at Leah.

dobby888

Leah laughed as Alice and Axel teased each other.

"I don't want to take sides!" Leah laughed, throwing her hands up in defense as Alice winked at her.

Sky

Axel stuck out his tongue before hopping off of the wall and already starting to walk towards the lake. As he walked, he quickly threw off his shirt, revealing a surprisingly toned body for such skinny structure.

"I don't know about you ladies, but I'm in the mood for a swim." He called to them as he headed for the cold water.

potter_fan122

Alice looked at Leah with a grin.

"Hey, what harm could it do?" Before the other vampire could answer she hopped off the wall and pulled off her long sleeved shirt and revealing a light pink tank top.

dobby888

Leah shrugged and hopped off of the wall as well.  She followed the other two into the forest towards the lake.  She decided to keep her clothes on until they actually reached the lake, unlike the other two who chose not to.

"Not much" Leah said to Alice.  The idea of a swim was a nice one, and Leah looked forward to the cool waters.

Sky

Axel grinned and turned his head to Alice, winking at her before sprinting and jumping into the cold frigid water. It was a few seconds before Axel came up to the surface, his crimson red hair stuck to his face and almost covering his eyes. His teeth chattered a little but he was smiling.

"Water's great." He said with a slight stutter from the cold.

dobby888

Leah could see the edge of the clearing surrounding the lake.  She pulled off her sweatshirt and t-shirt underneath, leaving her sports bra. She removed her baggy sweatpants as well, but still had shorts on.  Leaving her clothes in a small pile near the edge of the clearing, she took a running start.

She dove into the freezing cold water, and pulled herself deeper and deeper.  Finally, her feet hit the sandy bottom, and she pushed off of it, twirling towards the surface.  She emerged, exhaling deeply. 

"Wow! This is so perfect! It does feel great!"  Leah sighed, contently.

Sky

"Yeah. It's lovely. " Axel shivered before swimming towards the center of the lake, where the water was much deeper. He didn't like feeling the murky stuff between his toes.   

The moon's light glowed over the lake so that Axel's skin looked almost pure white, which made his hair stand out more than it normally did. He took a deep breath before diving underneath the water's surface.

potter_fan122

Alice dove in seconds after Axel, emerging with her long black hair plastered on her face, neck, and back. She smiled at Axel and Leah before diving back under the water. She stayed down. She didn`t need to breathe, and there was no chance of her drowning. She moved downward, but she hit the muddy bottom. Wrinkling her nose she pushed away from the shore into deeper water.

She swam gracefully and soon she was easily twenty feet under. Looking back up she saw someone swim above her. She floated upwards and close to the person, her black hair swirling around her face.

((Blah.))