News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Pansy,

Started by pansy, January 7, 2003, 08:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pansy

My name is Pansy, but its not my real name. I don't like my real name which is Jean. I was born on the wirral peninusla in england which is on the wirral. I lived near liverpool in a little town called heswall. Before I could talk I moved to New york and lived there for a couple of years then I moved bcak to england till I was ten and then moved away to the states and I have been living here since. :'(.

Favorite actors: Tom Felton, Robert Deniro, John Candy, Steve Martin, Alan Rickman, Orlando Bloom and Riocahrd harris.
Food: Chicken
Sports:Basketball, roller-blading, swimming, climbing, horse back riding and tennis.

I love Tom Felton.

Thank you so much and I hope I can get situated here. I also love horses and have a dog, a beagle, named charlie brown. I have already posted a story in the fan fiction section and had started it in the news and rumors by mistake. You can find both of the chapters under pansy.
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hullo Pansy!  I'm Shui.  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums (HpFF)!  I hope you have a fun time here!

:purpleelephant:  <--- This is fer you!  It's a purple elephant.  What's a purple elephant, you ask?  Well, it's a very very mini elephant that is rare.. and tends to be purple (can be other colors, but those aren't rare).  So, please take good care of it and feed it once a day old clothing!

If you happen to have any questions about the forums, or how something works, please don't hesitate to ask!  We'd all be glad to help you!

I live in Az, and have lived here all me life.  Nothing exciting, really.
My fav actors are.. Keanu Reeves, Robin Williams, Tim Allen, Chris Rock... uhh.. Ian MacKellan!  Elijah Wood.. Dinsel Washington's really good, too.. ^^;;
I love all mexican foods!  And CHEESE!  Bread's yummy too.
I love swimming, volleyball, basketball, dancing....  yeah.
Well, cya around! :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

pansy

Hey, this is pansy again. Well thanks for the welcome and I don't have any questions yet. I have one now as a matter of fact. Um........how do you get that im a llama stuff off and put some messages of your own? I know that may seem a dumb question but I think its pretty cool.

Thanks,
Pansy.

pansy

Hey this is pansy again, how old are you shiliyau? I hope I spelt your name wrong. Let me give a little more info about myself.

My name is Pansy, (Not my real name)
I was born december 9 1989 and Im thirteen years old.
I like to run and I love to act.

Hopefully now you may know a little bit more about me.

g2g

Pasny

I answered all of that in another topic of yours.. I think it was in General, or summat.

I'm 14.  
Ahh.. another espiring young actor!  lol
Wait.. you hope you spelt my name wrong?  Uh.. k.  You can just call me Shui!  It's not my real name either. ^^;

Gengi

Hi! I'm Gengi! :) But you can call me Gengi. :) I'm 129,096,876 1/2 years old and live on the planet Moonylooney 5.0. I enjoy dancing bananas, searching for purple elephants, and shrubberies. :)

May the monkiis be with you!
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

:) hi pansy. hey, i think ur name is fine :D have fun here and don't leave like i did cos u'll regret it. i love this place. my name is cassandra, u can call me cassie. well, must be off for now. welcome :-D :D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

^o^ Yay Cassi!! You came back!!! :D *pats back* Welcome back! :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

CASSIEE!!! *hugs* welcome back, chika! ^_^

pansy

Hey this is pansy again. Sorry shui, when I came in just now I relized that I hadkinda put that I meant tospell your name wrong and I was like, hope she didn't notice that. Looks like you did. Hi Gengi, and Hpcoolest I like my name too, thats why I picked it! ;)

Oh, it's fine, Pansy! ^_^

pansy

okay, i got some things wrong. when one of you said my name was fine I thought you meant my username but I only jsut relized that you meanty my real name didn't you?Anyway, Im not to particualr on my real name although I think my friends like it. My friend Lindsey has taken a habit of calling me jeannie in front of my friends Matt, josh and Dow and now there all calling me that. Its torture. My real name is Jeannie and my mums name is jean but I liked Jean better and my mum preffered Jeannie so we switched names, kinda. and my friend josh was like.
"I told you matt to call her mum Jeannie, whats the matter with you"
and then I would say. "No, dont say that. Well, she lies people to call me jeannie, but don't call me that matt."
and then josh would say.
"Don't talk to matt he's dumb."It was funny. It had to be you have to be there momentsLOL. Bye

Heh ^^;; Prolly, yeah.