News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→distress

Started by potter_fan122, March 21, 2010, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel shrugged.

"Not really." He said as he covered himself up with one of the blankets. He wrapped it around his body and pulled it up to his chin.

potter_fan122

"Are you sure?" Alice asked, pushing off of the wall and sitting beside him with her legs crossed. "You know that I don`t sleep, but humans still do. I know that. I`ve had to deal with two hundred years of people sleeping at night. I get it if you want me to shut up and let you sleep." She said, tilting her head.

Without thinking about it she whisked her hair over her shoulder and started brushing her fingers through it. She could feel the individual strands of hair with her sensitive touch, and they tickeled her hands.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"I don't want you to shut up and I don't want to sleep." Axel said, watching her play with her hair. "I want to stay up and watch the sunrise." He wrapped the blanket around him a little tighter and looked up at the sky.

potter_fan122

"Oh." Alice said softly. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, looking up at the sky. She didn`t know what to say now. Axel seemed kind of... closed off, like he didn`t really want her there. But he had said that he didn`t want her to shut up.

Undecisive, she didn`t say anything for a while. Finally she turned to fully face him. His whole body looked rigid, tight, like he was nervous or anxious. He didn`t smell like he was, but that could be from the alcohol. Scanning his shoulders she realized that his muscles were notted together in a way that couldn`t always be comfortable.

"Uhm, this may seem weird, but you look tense. Do you... mind if I massage your shoulders?"

((>.<))

Sky

Axel looked at her and grinned.

"Well, I mean...if you really want to." He pulled down the blanket so that is was around his waist. "We need oil." He said in a swedish accent, sarcastically.

potter_fan122

Alice rolled her eyes but grinned. She moved so that she was behind Axel, her knees on either side of his hips. She leaned forward a little, so her lips were close to his ear.

"Excuse my cold hands. They just can`t stay warm." She whispered, alos using an accent. Hers of course was leaning more towards Vally-Girl than anything else. She smiled and rested her hands on his shoulders. His shoulders were straight and strong, she could tell that by looking at him. She moved her hands apart, closing her eyes.

She could smell him now. The scent of his blood was strong, stronger than she had smelled it before. She could tell instantly that Axel and Seth had the same blood type. Nonetheless, she knew that Axel`s blood would taste a lot different than Seth`s.

Without needed to think about what she had to do Alice started to knead Axel`s shoulders. Her strong fingers moved as if she had been massaging people`s shoulders her whole life. In truth, she had hardly ever done anything like this, but she had a cheat. Whenever she drank a person`s blood she gained some of their knowledge. She was taking a part of them, so a part of them came into her. She had drunk from many a masoos before.

((I know that it isn`t spell right, but I don`t care.))

Sky

Axel closed his eyes and layed his head back. The massage felt great. And Alice's voice in his ear gave him chills.

"You're good." Axel said. "We you a masousse*Sp* in a past life?"

((UGH!))

potter_fan122

Alice laughed softly.

"No, but I`ve had a lot of time to work on anything I wanted." Her voice trailed off, clearly implying everything else. Two hundred years was a long time to not do thing.

((That sounds really bad.))

She continued to work the knots out of his shoulders, soon trailing down to his upper back.

Sky

"Oh, so you are sweet and innocent Alice after all." Axel said because of her comment. He laughed as she went to his upper back. His neck tingled from the cold that used to be there.

potter_fan122

Alice laughed again, but darkly.

"Axel, Axel, Axel, you haven`t seen my bad side yet." She moved her hands so they were flat against his back and gently pushed her thumbs down in two spots. Pressure points. She smiled widely as she pushed the spots hard, moving closer to Axel.

"Trust me, there`s a lot more to see."

Sky

Axel turned his head, so that he could sort of see her.

"Oh?" He grunted as she pressed his pressure points. "Like what?"

potter_fan122

Alice looked into Axel`s eyes, the moon making hers seem like they were glowing.

"That`s something you`re going to have to find out by yourself." Without warning-- for Axel or herself-- she leaned forward and pressed her lips hard against his.

Sky

Axel kissed her back and brought his hands to her waist.

"Is this what I was supposed to find out?" Axel asked between the kiss.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled, her mouth close to his.

"Hell no. I`m dangerous, Axel, you just don`t believe me." She wrapped her arms around his shoulder, her fingers running into his thick hair.

((Blagh.))

Sky

"No." Axel said, smirking. "I don't. Prove it." He pushed his lips crashing back against hers.

((I just heard this song on TV go "Secret Lovvvveeerrrs.))