News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

→distress

Started by potter_fan122, March 21, 2010, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Lol.))

Alice growled. It wasn`t a human-sounding growl, either, it was the sound of an animal. One moment Alice and Axel were in the center of the tower, tangled together, the next Alice was pressing Axel against the short wall that edged the whole thing. Her eyes were sharp and dangerous, alert, and her hands pinned Axel down.

"I`m not going to show you what a monster I am." She said, her lips brushing his when she spoke.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Axel was a little puzzled, but his hormones were in the way of his thoughts. Alice had wanted to die before, but now she was all over him. What about Seth? He put it in the back of his head, kissing her, bringing his lips to her neck, her collarbone.

"I'm curious." He said.

potter_fan122

Alice leaned back a little, her eyes bright.

"About what?" She tilted her head to the side, making her black hair fall over her shoulders and into her eyes.

((Blagh.))

Sky

"I want to see this monstrous side of you." Axel said, smirking. "I don't believe for one second that you are a monster, no matter how much you tell me."

Like Seth, Axel would refuse to believe that Alice was a monster. Even if she grew fangs and stared at him with bloodthirsty red eyes, he would still never call her a monster.

potter_fan122

Alice leaned back more until her back hit the wall and she crossed her arms. She could tell that proving it to him wouldn`t be an easy task to do.

"Well, what do you propose I do? Kill someone right in front of you? Suck the life on them and let you watch the light leave their eyes? Make you watch me attack a harmless bear and rip it into shreds with my bare hands? What is it going to take?" Her voice wasn`t kidding, she was completely serious now. Her eyes were cold and flat. She had killed many people and things before. She had given it up for a while, but she would kill again to show Axel that she meant buisiness.

Sky

Axel's mouth dropped. He blinked a few times before shaking his head.

"Sorry. I...no. I really don't need to see something else die in front of my eyes." He said coldly. He didn't mean to be that way. He was still bitter about what happened years ago.

potter_fan122

Alice heard the note in his voice and something in her instanly dropped.

"Axel, look, I`m sorry. I didn`t mean it like that. But what else am I going to have to do to make you see what I really am?" She spoke softly in a deafeated tone. Slowly she moved so she was right in front of him. She slid her cold hands into his and stared into his eyes. He made her think of Seth, with his cautious eyes. God, the eyes were so alike.

"I know what it`s like to lose people, Axel. I`ve been through the same thing a thousand times over." She whispered now. She wanted-- needed-- him to understand this, and she didn`t know why.

Sky

"Why don't you go after Seth?" Axel said suddenly, sitting up but still holding her icy hands. "Find him and tell him how you feel. This thing between us, I mean...I like it. But just a little while ago you wanted me to kill you. How do I know you're over him. Are you over him?" It felt wrong to kiss her without knowing how she felt about him. What if it was just lust? Sure, Axel didn't mind kissing her. He liked it. Her lips were like ice cubes and he loved how they felt against his. But if she still wanted his cousin, then he needed to cut this off.

potter_fan122

Alice looked down at their hands, her mind spinning.

"When you live as long as I do you can`t live in the past." She asnwered simply and softly. "If I lived in the past I would still be in shock over losin gmy family two hundred years ago. I could never move forward if I didn`t let things go. Seth left. He`s in the past. Earlier was like... a breakdown, if you will. I was sick of living, if this is what you call living. I`m sick of being stuck here, having to experience the same things over and over again." She met his eyes now.

"Here you came along, in the present, and made me feel different. I forgot about everything. I stopped caring about Seth, and started caring about you. You`re now, not then. You`re here and real, and I like you." She added the last past in a somewhat shy voice. That was something she hadn`t felt in a while. Wow, everything was getting messed up lately.

Sky

Axel tilted his head, smiling. She liked him? She really did? This wasn't just some act to get over Seth? Some sort of...comfort? He touched her hair, then kissed her again, pressing his lips hard against hers.

((Ghfshnsdfklasjfas.))

potter_fan122

Alice smiled shyly, returning the kiss. He was hot against her, and she could feel everything, the rough feel of his hands in hers, his heartbeat pounding through her, his warm breath. She felt it all. For some reason it gave her the chills. She realized that she had pulled her senses back from the world so she wouldn`t be hit with every little thing everyone felt. She had just let herself relax.

"Huh." She mumbled, pulling away slightly.

Sky

Axel exhaled softly before moving beside her. He put his arm around her shoulder.

"Huh." He repeated.

potter_fan122

Alice insictively leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"It`s... quiet." She said softly. "I can`t hear anyone else."

Sky

"I hear the wind." Axel said. "And your voice." He shivered under the blanket. "You know, we can watch the sunrise inside. Want to go back to the Common Room? Everyone should be in their dorms by now anyway."

potter_fan122

Alice moved away when he shivered.

"Sorry, I`m probably not helping." She said softly, distracted. "Yeah, we can go back downstairs if you want." She didn`t hear hardly anything. She heard herself and Axel and everything naturally occuring, but otherwise she couldn`t hear any of the other students. A wave of calmness was washing around her and it felt amazing.

Completely absorbed in her own mind she sighed heavily and happily. Quiet at last.