News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•The Great Hall•

Started by Sky, March 29, 2010, 10:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel took her hand and stood up.

"Thanks." He chuckled at her joke. "Well, I dunno. I suppose the forest, but everybody goes there these days. Even though it's prohibited. I haven't been here in awhile." He looked around at all of the different house colors and hoops.

"What about you?" He asked dreamily.

purpleraincloud

"The edge of the forest, out by the lake, not very many people go there this time of year" Avalee said she had sat there many days waist deep in thought. That was all she did when she wasn't studing. Sit and think, or run in the forest. She didn't have anyone to talk to or turn to. She might have now.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"I've been there occasionally. But it smells like fish." Axel wrinkled his nose at the thought. "Not my cup of tea." He layed down on the ground, despite it getting his shirt dirty, and stared up at the dark clouds.

purpleraincloud

"No it doesn't" She said, too happy to say it in a serious tone. She was still beaming at him. She was content to just sit there with him.

((Sorry for shortness))
It's just another day

Sky

((It's cool. Do you not have school?))

Axel closed his eyes and let the rain gently fall on his face. "Yeah it does." He argued playfully. "Have you ever actually gone swimming in there?" He looked over at her and smiled. He sat up just enough to smooth her hair, which was a little out of place from their mishap.

purpleraincloud

She blushed slightly as he stroked her hair, not because she was uncomfortable, but because it felt pleasant. His hand was warm on her head. She looked at him with a small happy smile, a very happy smile. Until she thought about the last time she had been to the lake. Her eyes glazed over. She swallowed.

"A few months ago, with my friend Vivian, and Aiden." That was the before all the drama, and the awkward, forced healing moments. All the moments she regretted. But she shook her head, and tried to bring the smile back to her face.

((I was on the computer at school))
It's just another day

Sky

"Aiden..., Aiden. Why does that name ring a bell? Oh! Stacey's husband." Axel said. He sat back up, the back of his shirt covered in sand and dirt. He could see that the subject was making her uncomfortable. He looked up at the sky then back at her.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

purpleraincloud

"Yeah her...husband" She was glad he changed the subject as quickly as she did. He was doing quite well at reading her face. "A bit," She admitted. It had started raining a little harder, and she was always cold. She usually brought a jacket with her but she was really absent minded today.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel smiled.

"Okay, I know this is weird, but it'll warm you up." He gently pulled her closer to him, so that his arms were around her. He was concentrating his fire power on his body heat, so that his skin felt warm, even through his clothing. "Does that help?" He asked.

Okay, okay. So he could have found another way to make her warmer, but what was wrong with being a little flirty?

purpleraincloud

She let herself relax in his arms. "This isn't weird." she said witha content expression, leaning her head into his chest. "It actually feels quite nice," she finished. She breathed evenly. Just relaxing there with him was nice. "I feel a lot warmer" She knew he was using his special power to help her, and it was incredibly sweet.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel rested his chin on her head. He literally could have stayed like this forever. He was comfortable like this.

"Yeah." He said softly. "It does feel nice." 

The rain started to pick up, suddenly coming down harder now.  "Figures." Axel mumbled.

purpleraincloud

She took slow deep breaths, and was able to relax for the first time in a long time. She closed her eyes, and leaned into his chest a little more. Of course, just then it started raining hard enough that they should probably move. She sighed, and Axel mumbled something under his breath. She waited, seeing who would move first, because quite honestly she could have stayed like this forever.
It's just another day

Sky

Even with the rain pouring down like it was, Axel didn't budge. In fact, he squeezed her a little tighter. 

"Tell me if you want to go some place dry. I don't want you to catch a cold." By now, Axel's hair was soaked with water dripping off of his bangs.

purpleraincloud

"I don't really want to move" She admitted blushing. She was glad he couldn't see the redness of her face. "This is perfect" she whispered, not knowing if he could hear her or not. Avalee felt Axel hug her tighter. The past and future were unimportant. All she cared about was this moment. In the moment she was blissfully happy. She tilted her head up so she could see his face.
It's just another day

Sky

As she looked up, some water dripped off his hair and onto her blushing cheek. Axel carefully brushed it away with his thumb. He smiled at her, staring into her bright green eyes.

"Sorry 'bout that." He said softly. Almost like a whisper. He didn't know why he was being so gentle. Maybe it was because he didn't want to ruin this moment.