News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Dinner•

Started by purpleraincloud, April 2, 2010, 11:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"Well you saw what happened last time I had firewhiskey." She chuckled, and took a sip of the wine. It spread warmth through her body quickly. It helped her breathing and her pulse. She had only eaten about half of her food, and wasn't very hungry anyway, so she allowed the waitress to take it away. She took another sip of her wine. It was calming her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel leaned back into his chair, watching what was going on around them. There was a loud uproar of conversation from the twelve person party. It looked like they were celebrating something. Down the aisle, there was a couple arguing. Axel frowned.

purpleraincloud

Avalee listened as the enormous party behind them grew louder. She could hear a couple arguing. She watched as Axel frowned. The waitress floated over the bill quickly, as soon as it landed on the table she grabbed it. "Do you know them?" She asked referring to the table behind them.
It's just another day

Sky

"No." Axel said as he snatched the bill back from her. He glanced at it then automatically started laying some Galleons and sickles on the table. "It's just that they are saying things they don't mean."

purpleraincloud

"Idiots" She muttered. "No Axel! Please! Let me pay, let me make up for being late!" She asked honestly, she wasn't all old fashioned thinking that the guy should pay. She tried to grab it back.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel raised the bill higher.

"Uh-uh. I've got it covered." He grinned and slid the paper underneath the coins, the waitress coming by to pick up the bill.

"Hope you both had a wonderful evening. Have a great evening."

Axel nodded and thanked her then looked to Avalee.

"So now what?"

purpleraincloud

She let the bill thing go, knowing she would buy dinner for him soon. At least she hoped this dinner wasn't a one time thing.

"Walking? Forest? I just want to be away from people." She said gesturing towards the loud group behind her.

Since he made the comment about them arguing she had been listening. Axel was right they were saying things they didn't mean. In her mind every minute was precious and she didn't want to spend it in stress and arguments. That was a waste of a life. She wanted to live, she wanted to spend every moment in happiness.
It's just another day

Sky

((Well, now that I've got everything balance, by that I mean Alice and Axel are done with, he's all free. XD))

"Okay. Let's go." He said, getting out of his chair and going over to pull her's out.

purpleraincloud

(;D)

"Such a gentleman, Mr. Hampton" She said as he slid her chair out, and she stood up. Avalee looked back at the table. She hadn't finished all of her wine, but she wasn't drunk at least. The wine had just made her feel alive and loose and more awake. She grinned as she took his and silently and led him out of the coffee shop/restaurant.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel stepped outside with her, walking with her to the forest. He looked at her and just smiled. The wind blew against her hair so he tucked it carefully behind her hair.

purpleraincloud

She grinned wider as he did this. It was nice outside, still a little warm, but not summer warm. It was dark, but pleasantly dark. She liked the alone-ness of the moment. She headed toward the path worn by other students that led into the depths of the forest. She loved the forest. It was quiet and the wind made the leaves made wonderful sounds. All was at peace. She took a deep breath, looking into Axel's eyes, wondering if he loved the moment as much as she did.
It's just another day

Sky

Once they had gotten deeper, Axel paused and looked down into Avalee's eyes. He brushed her cheek with his hand and smiled warmly at her. "So...." He said, letting the word drag on a little.

purpleraincloud

"So..." She let the word lengthen just as he did, the she leaned in and kissed him on his lips. She kissed him gently, and sweetly, but it was over quickly and she pulled back, looking with a blank explression into his eyes. She was hesitant about Axel, although she didn't think he would hurt her, she wanted to protect her heart. But if she protected her heart too much she wouldn't be able to let people in, and she didn't want that happening either.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel didn't do anything with the kiss. Instead, he took her hand and led her to a fallen tree, sitting down. He looked at her, holding both of her hands in his with a serious expression.

"Avalee, I've been a jerk. And I apoligize. I've let my heart drift to two places, but where it really belongs is with you. I just wanted to tell you that I'm dedicated to you and you only and that I will never hurt you. So will you do me the honor of being my girlyfriend?" He said the last part like a child, batting his eye lashes then laughing. But he was serious.

purpleraincloud

Avalee's heart Beaty quickly, and her breathing all but stopped. She felt like crying. He wouldn't hurt her. She knew at that moment that he wouldn't ever hurt her. She colapsed into his arms. The speech he had just made made her feel truly alive. She had just woken up, after months of a life of a somber blur. She could see clearly now. "I would love that!" She whispered in his ear, laughing quietly. "This is perfection" She whispered, blurting out hEr first thoughts. 
It's just another day