News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[never let] go

Started by potter_fan122, April 3, 2010, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth chuckled. 

"You should try home-schooled classes. They are a thousand times worse, I assure you." He watched other customers searching for books and mingling with each other. "I'm glad to hear that you're doing good though." He looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

potter_fan122

Alice saw Seth look out the door towards the rest of the store and instantly spoke up. Did he want to leave already? Was he so sick of her that he didn`t even want to talk to her?

"Seth, I missed you." She said quickly, wincing as the words left her mouth. Great, now he`d probably run off.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

The words caught Seth off guard at first, but he couldn't help but smile softly once she said it.

"I missed you too, Alice." Truth was, he missed her more than anything. There were times where he considered leaving home and coming back to her, but family was family, and he couldn't nor wouldn't, do that.

potter_fan122

Alice felt her body jolt as he replied. He missed her too?

"I missed you a lot. Like, as in considering having somebody kill me. I was really depressed, you have no idea. But I got better. Sort of." The words came spilling out of her and she squeezed her eyes shut. Why couldn`t she shut up? The truth was, she didn`t want Seth to know what she had been doing. What she had been doing made her feel really guilty. Seth had left to take care of his family. Family was more important than anything, she knew that, but she just couldn`t get over it.

Good thing she had drunk a bottle of firewhiskey this morning.

Sky

Seth's eyes widened. 

"Kill you!? Wait--you were going to have somebody kill you? Alice, that is so...so stupid!" He looked at the ground, at his feet. "Don't you ever think like that. If you died...I would die too. I still love you."

potter_fan122

Alice froze.

*He still loves me?*

A wave of pure happiness washed over her and she took that last step forward without thinking. She put her hands against his chest, leaning onto her toes, and kissed him. It felt so right, so normal, that it made her want to cry.

Sky

Seth kissed her back lovingly. He had never kissed her like this. There was so much passion and happiness. All of their anger and disagreements had seemed to wash away and this was what remained. It was great. He put his arms around her and felt his heart speed up like it used to. A feeling he missed.

potter_fan122

Alice kissed him again softly before pulling away a tiny bit. Her electric blue eyes stared into his, a grin stretched across her beautiful face.

"I love you Seth. I always have." She whispered, pulling him closer.

((You can bring Axel in now. I`m anxious to see what you`ll make his reaction be. (= ))

Sky

"Forever and ever." He whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Just then, Axel had stepped through the doorway, looking for Alice. He had a small brown paper bag in his hand from honeydukes, where he stopped briefly after visiting the Quidditch shop. He peered around but didn't see her. So he asked Amy if she saw a black haired girl with sunglasses.

"Just down there, in that room I believe. If she's still there." Axel thanked her before strolling off to the room. Why was she in the dictionary section? Oh well. He stepped into the room and what he saw made him drop the paper bag, candy spilling all over the floor. He was not expecting to find Alice and...and Seth together. He wasn't expecting him at all.

"What the hell is this?" He said, staring at them.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled running her fingers through his long hair.

She felt more than heard Axel enter. He was like a wave of... human. Familiar, simple human. He didn`t have a clue, and Alice didn`t have the time to react. By the time she felt him he had opened the door. A cloud of anger and confusion rolled off of him, making the vampire jump back and wince, a hand pressed to her head.

"I was just thinking the same thing." She muttered. It felt like something had exploded in her head. Something human coming right from Axel.

Sky

Axel glared at Seth then looked at Alice.

"I think we should get going."

What was he saying? Maybe...maybe they were just hugging. Yeah, just hugging. Saying hello. No, it was more than that. He saw it on Seth's red cheeks and Alice's bright eyes.

Seth looked confused.

"Did something happen while I was gone?"

potter_fan122

Alice closed her eyes for a moment, trying to push Axel`s feelings out of her mind. She had gotten used to the silence that came with being close to him, but she hadn`t quite been able to make his mind get out of her own. He has giving her a headache.

"Axel, please," She opened her eyes and moved towards the redhead. She put her hands against his chest and looked up into his eyes, purposely standing between Axel and Seth. "Don`t let him leave me again." She added that part in the softest of whispers, knowing that Axel would barely hear it himself. She couldn`t stand the thought of leaving Seth again, not after they had confessed their continued love for each other.

Sky

Axel stepped away.

"You know what, fine. Go back to him. I don't care. I'm used to people turning on me." When he said that, his eyes darted to Seth, who looked away.

"See ya." Axel turned and walked out the door, angry and upset. But it would all pass eventually.

potter_fan122

"Axel, wait!"

Alice looked back at Seth. "Please don`t leave. I`ll come back, I promise," She darted out the door, running after Axel. She followed his scent and caught him before he made it to the door.

"Axel, wait a second. Listen to me." She stood between him and the door, arms held out and looking at him with pleading eyes.

Sky

Axel turned, towering over her.

"Don't bother. You just used me for a little affection. You know, for a little bit there, I started to feel something. But it's okay. My feelings don't matter. Now go on, go back to Seth." He nodded towards him. "This wouldn't have happened if you would've just been honest and said if you still liked him. Bye Alice."

He opened the door and left, walking quickly up the street.