News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[never let] go

Started by potter_fan122, April 3, 2010, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice slowly turned around to face Seth, her blue eyes wide.

"Do you have anything sharp, like a pocketknife or something?" She asked softly, her eyes slightly distant. She couldn`t see the holes on the opposite wall. She couldn`t smell the sharp tang of Seth`s blood. She couldn`t hear the people breathing in the room next to theirs. Her mind was whispering one word to her over and over, but she refused to believe it.

*Human.*
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth rubbed his eyes and then scratched his head.

"What?" He blinked a couple times then turned towards the small kitchen that was in the room. "I think there's one in the kitchen...why?" He slid off the bed, wearing the black shorts without a shirt and ran into the kitchen, returning with a butterknife.

"What are you going to do with it?" He asked. "What's going on?"

potter_fan122

Alice took the knife from Seth, no expression of her face. Her skin was still pale white, but the sun was streaming in the window, and she wasn`t feeling uncomfortable. In fact, the sun felt nice.

She took the knife and angled her hand so the knife was over the side of her wrist, not where people usually cut themselves, but she knew what she wanted to know. She pressed the knife against her skin ad pulled it away sharply before Seth could stop her. She winced. It hurt. Blood welled up on her white skin. Blood. Blood.

Her eyes went wide and she pressed her uninjured hand against the cut one.

"Seth, I`m human."

Sky

Even with the blood leaving Alice's body, Seth couldn't comprehend what she just said.

"You can't be...human. Vampire's don't change back." He stared at the blood for a moment and then looked into her eyes. She did seem different. He took her hand. There wasn't that familiar icy touch. She felt...normal.

But how?

He suddenly pulled her into a hug. "Alice! YOUR HUMAN!"

potter_fan122

Alice laughed, but it was automatic, slightly hysterical.

"Seth, I don`t get it. I don`t get it at all. How could I be... human? I don`t.... understand." She said softly, pulling away to look down at her wrist. Her blood had clotted up, so it wasn`t bleeding any more. She couldn`t help herself, she brought her wrist towards he face and licked her skin.

And winced.

Blood tasted, coppery, metallic. Not like food. Alice looked back at Seth with huge eyes. "I want food. Real food." She said. She hadn`t tasted food for a very long time. She wanted some now. But there was one thing she wanted more.

She pulled herself closer to Seth and kissed him.

Sky

Seth grinned and then pulled away.

"Wow." Was all he could say. He couldn't stop grinning. He just couldn't retain his excitement. "Let's get you something to eat." He kissed her once on the lips and then went to take a quick shower.

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and titled her head to the side.

"`Kay. I`ll be here. Maybe I`ll order something from room service." She looked towards the television stand, where a small menu was.

((Wanna just skip to when he`s done?))

Sky

((Yeeeeeeeeeeeepp.))

"You can't order room service for your first food intake in 200 years. And by that, I mean actually tasting it. We're in Paris, you've got to try their food. It's better than hotel food." 

He had on a black button up shirt and jeans from Alice's bag, his hair smoothed down so that his bangs ended just before his eyes. He took a seat on the bed and looked at her, still in disbelief. How did this happen?

potter_fan122

Alice frowned just as her stomach growled. She looked down at her midsection in wonder.

"Wow," She giggled, "Haven`t heard that in a while." She had dressed in jeans and a red shirt that really contrasted with her pale skin and black hair. "But I`m hungry, Seth." She complained, raising her hand to his head and running her fingers through his hair. She moved a few parts of it so it looked a little messier, but charming.

Sky

"This is going to be an interesting day." Seth muttered to himself, smiling as she looked down at her stomach. He wanted to laugh at just how cute she acted. "Well let's go get you some food then. I'll take care of it." He shook his head after she messed with his hair, but he liked it that way.

"Of course, I don't know my way around here like you do, so you choose where you want to eat. Okay?"

potter_fan122

Alice laughed and looked up at Seth.

"Literally every other place around here is a restraunt, and they all serve pretty much the same thing. You pick." She said, standing up. Everything felt... weird. Like she had been reborn overnight. Well, in a way, she had been.

Sky

Seth groaned and tossed his headback.

"Fine." He said, pretending to be annoyed. He winked at her and took her hand, her skin a little more cold, but not like before, just natural, and led her out the door and through the elevator. Eventually they had entered the town where already people were walking and chatting. He saw a neat little restaurant that wasn't too fancy. It was like going to a diner, but more clean.

"How about there? It looks like a good place." Seth suggested with a nod of his head.

((I didn't feel like going through all of that "They pressed a button and went through the elevator" stuff. =P))

potter_fan122

((Perfectly okay.))

Alice nodded and moved towards the restraunt. It was a nice little place, but she hadn`t been there before.

"Sure. Whatever. Food can`t be that much different around here."

((It think we pretty much played this one out, don`t you?))

Sky