News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[never let] go

Started by potter_fan122, April 3, 2010, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around Alice as Seth came from behind.

"I'm right here." He said, smiling crookedly. He kissed her cheek, then let go so she could see him. He was wearing a black long sleeve dress shirt with thin white stripes and even a white tie. He has black dress pants, belt and all, with his shoes. His hair was still shaggy and he was clean shaven.

"Do I look alright?" He asked, holding out his arms.

potter_fan122

Alice turned around to face Seth and grinned.

"You look magnificent." She answered, stepping closer and looping her arms over his shoulders. "God, you really are here, aren`t you?" She whsipered, her eyes shining. Everything about him was just too perfect. The way he smelled, even.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Well, yeah." Seth said. "'Course I'm here." He grinned.  "So why Hogsmead?" He asked.

((Eh.))

potter_fan122

Alice smiled, breathing in deeply.

"Easiest place to Apparate from. I wanted to take you somewhere special, where we`ve never been before." She tilted her head to the side. "I wanted to start off right, and I figured a nice place was the best to go. Not so much pressure." She shrugged.

Sky

Seth watched as a few middle-aged witches walked by, talking casually about their husbands and children.

"Ooh. So it's one of those mystery things then, huh?" He took her hand and smiled at her. "As long as I'm with you, any place is fine." It was as if their relationship had picked up from where it left off. His feelings for her had never changed. The only thing that changed was his outlook on things. Being back at home gave him a chance to really think about things and grow up a little more. He realized something.

potter_fan122

Alice shivered a little, feeling everything that Seth thought. She had promised herself as soon as they parted earlier today that she would not have a drip of alcohol. As a result, she heard everything.

"Um, I know that you probably didn`t want me to hear all that, but I kind of did." Alice admitted softly, growing curious. "What did you realize?"

Sky

Seth just shrugged. "It's something I'd rather wait to tell." He said. "Um, so you ready to go?"

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and nodded. She closed off her mind, not wanting to get anything from Seth that he didn`t want her to know. His thoughts were private, and they should stay that way.

"Sure, just close your eyes." She answered. Without hesitating she stepped closer to him and they disappeared.

~~~

They appeared at the edge of a dark alley. The sound of laughing and talking was all around them. Alice stepped back and looked up to Seth.

"Welcome to Paris."

Sky

The first thought as Seth stepped onto the ground of Paris was This is perfect.

"Wow. Paris? This sure beats the lake." He said, looking around. He straightened his white tie and tried to smooth down his hair. "I hear they have good wine."

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and took his hand.

"The best. Now come on, I made reservations." She led him out of the alley, and they were instantly hit with a soft yellow light. People were walking all around, most in nice clothes like Alice and Seth. The ground was paved in tan stones fit together like a huge puzzle. Stores and restraunts lined the thin street, all of them with huge bay windows. Inside almost all of them you could see couples and groups of people enjoying fancy dinners.

"What do you think?" Alice asked, squeezing Seth`s hand. All of this was familiar to her; she had grown up in a city not far from here. Everything about it brough back old memories.

Sky

Seth stared at the places around them, simply amazed at all of the scenary. He had never seen anything like this. The most beautiful of places he had been was Hogwarts, but this topped that by far. The lights, the atmosphere. It was just beautiful.

"I think it's...wow." He said.

potter_fan122

Alice grinned, happy that he liked it here.

"Good. Now, I hope you`re hungry." She suddenly pulled him off to the side towards one restaraunt that seemed to dwarf the other buildings. It had the same large windows in the front, and inside there were small round tables placed evenly around the room. On each were a few candles and a happy couple. On the far side of the room there was a platform and a grand piano. A man was seated there, playing and singing intently.

((Let`s pretend it`s Michael Bublè, shall we?))

Sky

Seth scratched his head and grinned nervously.

"Well, I kinda...ate before we got here because I know you don't eat food. I'm sorry. I hope that didn't screw up anything." His eyes drifted to the man seated in front of the piano.

"Is that Michael Bublè?" Seth asked, squinting a little to see if it was truely him. "Wow. It is. Didn't know he played in Paris."

potter_fan122

Alice couldn`t help but giggle as he looked towards the man at the piano.

"Let`s see, well, everyone except those people over there--" She nodded towards a couple in the front corner, "--seem to think so. I`d say yes. And it`s perfectly okay if you ate. You`re a guy, you have room for dessert." She squeezed his hand again and pulled him towards an empty table. She pulled out Seth`s chair with one hand and smoothed down her black skirt.

Sky

Seth frowned as Alice pulled out his chair.

"Hey now, isn't that supposed to be my job?" He said. He quickly walked over and pulled out Alice's chair before sitting down on his own. He looked at how fancy the table was. Perfectly white table cloth with some nice unscented candles.

"So...."