News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catchin' Up! (Avalee)

Started by Miss Xantier, April 4, 2010, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather sat at a table in the Three Broomsticks. She was waiting for Avalee to join her. They were finally having a catch up day as they hadn't talked in awhile to each other. Heather was dressed in a long sleeved striped black n' white tee-hoodie. With black jean shorts and black sneakers, her hair in two separate loose pig-tails. Both on each side of her face, and her hair was natural with curls instead of being straightened like normally done. There was sunshine coming through the windows. Spring was finally here, and it was warm after the cold, bitter winter they had just gone through.

She tapped her fingers on the table and every once in awhile sip her butterbeer.

(CLOSED! Only Avalee and I.)

purpleraincloud

Avalee entered the The Three Broomsticks in a content mood. She was tired, and aching today. She had been up all night running. She couldn't sleep the previous night and was super anxious. So she ran, and ran, and ran, and ran until the sun came up. She was late to her meeting with Heather and she felt bad.

Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and her bangs were down in her face. She wore light makeup and had dark circles under her eyes. She had on a yellow scoopneck tshirt and black athletic shorts. She still wore her running shoes, from the previous night.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

"Hey girl! Whoa, you look horrible. Did you get any sleep last night?" Heather noticed how much Avalee looked tired and as if she had any sleep at all last night. But she wanted to know what was up with her bestie and what she had missed. She smiled at Avalee knowing that she was probably feeling bad about being late. "It's okay, you weren't that late. I'm just super impatient. So anything new? Find any guys that you feel attracted to?"

Heather wanted to be the protective one, like she always is. Protectiveness is her forte, and skateboarding. She knew that sooner or later, she would go and find whoever the guy was, and threaten him for if he hurt Avalee, he would be in so much trouble.

purpleraincloud

"Yeah, was out all night running, I couldn't sleep..." She trailed off, smiling halfheartedly at her. She sat down and ordered a lemonade. She laughed at how quickly Heather spoke. "Woah there!" She exclaimed. "Any guys you are into??" She asked raising an eyebrow.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

"Oh sure Av, pick on me. It's pointing to me that you do like a guy! And no guys have caught my eye, but many have been catching their eyes on me. Hey! I'm no chick!" Heather shook her head at Avalee "Bad for your heath to be not getting any sleep. Any reason for running all night!? You do realize that I'm just protective of you."

purpleraincloud

"What boys? Do I need to tell anyone to back off? Is it my turn to be protective?" She laughed, dodging another question. She raised her eyebrows smiling wider.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

"Not your turn yet Av! But if you wanna you can go punch that snake over there!" Heather pointed to a Slytherin boy in the corner booth, staring at her. It was creeping her out. "And stop avoiding my questions girl! I can always search through your mind! Or other methods." Heather didn't want Avalee to avoid her questions, she wanted some answers!