News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Madness Summer

Started by Miss Xantier, April 5, 2010, 11:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather got off of the scarlet train. A blur of brown came towards Heather and knocked her down onto the platform, and squeals "ERICA!" A brown curly haired girl with green eyes and heart shaped face got off of Heather and helped her up. Erica smiled and hugged Heather. "I'm so glad that you are back!" Heather smiled widely with teeth, and hugged Erica tightly. "I missed you and Luc so much! Guess what! I am of age, and now I can do magic!"

"Awesome!"

"I know, now I can show you a bunch of magic tricks!"

"Not those lame ones, done by those magicians."

"Hell no! The actual magic."

The girls smiled and linked their arms, and they left the platform to the muggle platforms, to the van outside with Luc waiting inside. He hugged Heather as she came in. Erica and Heather rode in the back seat, and whispered together. A girl with long wavy bleach blonde hair and bright, light blue eyes, with medium sized breasts. Man, that girl looks like one of those Playboy bunnies that I see Nate always mooning over in a magazine he always looks in, when he's alone in his room. I wonder why she's here, picking me up from the train station. The bunny was smiling and kept casting glances at Luc who was driving. Heather looked at Erica, and then looked at the bunny and back, sending Erica a silent message. Erica whispered to her "That would be Luc's new girlfriend. I don't get what he see in her. He met her when he was surrounded by those girly girls. She was one of them, and they "clicked". Like seriously! Also her name would be Natalia James. She just moved here as a model." Heather shook her head in a disapproval. Luc kept glancing at Heather and Natalia. They drove up the driveway of Luc's home. Heather and Erica rolled their eyes at the same time. Luc and Natalia left and went into his house. Erica helped Heather get her luggage back home. Thankfully, her trunk and other luggage had wheels.

They entered Heather's home, and called to her mom and dad that they were home. No answer. Though Heather used her mind, and sensed the mind of her dear step-brother, Nate upstairs in his room looking at those magazines. Heather rolled her eyes, he hadn't even heard them come in or announce that they were home. She motioned for Erica to stay put and be quiet. Heather crept up the stairs and into the hallway. She grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it. Then once it was fully turned, she pushed it open quickly saying "NATE!" Nate fell out of his bed, and shoved his magazine under his bed, fearing that it was either his dad or mom who entered the room. Not remembering that his sister was coming home that day. He looked up to see who it was, and saw Heather. He shook his head, and grabbed his magazine out from under the bed and put it on his bed. For his step-sister knew his little, dirty secret. Heather rolled her eyes, and held her arms out for a huge. Nate hugged his dear little sister.

To Be Continued!

HamandCheese

Did you give me death threat in Off Season????
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Miss Xantier