News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nightmares

Started by Miss Xantier, April 11, 2010, 12:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Sky on April 12, 2010, 05:45:35 AM
My imagination works best at night. I think that's because its so quiet and peaceful, that I'm not as distracted. I'm...comfortable.
Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 12, 2010, 06:52:28 AM
That's probably why it's so quiet and peaceful to you.

Does this clear it up?

Sky

Miss Xantier

It's strange for me to confuse someone older then me. lol!

Ginny Weasly

Sometimes I delve back into my superstitious childhood in which my dreams always meant something and if it didn't mean something now, it foretold the future. I have deje vu so much it's a little creepy.
As I got older, I understand the scientific aspect,so I can understand how occasionally dreams can present a meaning to the dreamer. The future thing I have no explanation for, lol.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

HamandCheese

Quote from: Miss Xantier on April 12, 2010, 02:22:50 AM
Quote from: Alexis on April 12, 2010, 01:41:56 AM
You'll most likely have more nightmares than good dreams.

Actually had more good dreams then nightmares, oddly.

So do I'z
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on April 12, 2010, 10:56:13 PM
Sometimes I delve back into my superstitious childhood in which my dreams always meant something and if it didn't mean something now, it foretold the future. I have deje vu so much it's a little creepy.
As I got older, I understand the scientific aspect,so I can understand how occasionally dreams can present a meaning to the dreamer. The future thing I have no explanation for, lol.

I have alot of deja vu too. Like, sometimes I see a image in my mind, then a few months later when I forget about it, it happens! Then I have a recollection of what happened.