News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Encounter

Started by Sky, May 8, 2010, 09:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason waited, waited for her to smile, nod, even cry happy tears. She did none of that. In fact, she did the opposite.

"I...I can't do it Jason. I can't. I'm so sorry. I..can't be with you." The words seemed to come from far away, like they weren`t real.

"W--what?" He asked, but she was already running, then she was gone. Jason stood up and gazed around without really seeing anything. He forced himself to put the ring back into his pocket so he wouldn`t drop it, the moved out of the road and sat down again.

He sat there for a long time, seeing or hearing nothing of the world around him. He was lost in his thoughts. When he came to, though, it was considerably lighter. "I have to find her." He said aloud to himself. He stood up and almost fell over; his left leg was asleep from sitting so long. He turned and Apparated on the spot, not caring who saw.

He popped up outside the first place he thought she might go to, their house. He hoped she was in there, but he was really too shocked to think of what he was going to do if or when he found her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

By the time Jason had appeared, Sky had managed to crawl out of bed and had packed some things. She had something had she had to do. She decided that. She had a mission now. And it was something she had to do alone. She couldn't put Jason in danger. He was her protector, but Sky had to protect him too. She always felt like she was the protector at this school. The guardian.

She was outside and had just locked the door, when she turned and saw Jason standing there. She frowned and felt her stomach twist. She didn't set her bag down. Instead, she kept walking.

((I might write a fanfic about this and what's going to happen.))

potter_fan122

Jason froze when the front door swung open, but a moment later he saw that it was Sky. He relaxed a little. He expected her to come to him, or say something. But no. She didn`t do that, she walked past him.

"Sky, wait!" He called, turning around to follow her. "I-- I`m sorry if I upset you. Maybe it`s too soon for me to ask what I did, but I honestly thought it`s what you wanted. I didn`t expect you to be anrgy or anything. Please, stop." He said, a few steps behind her. The reason why she had run from him crying sure as hell wasn`t clear to him, and he just didn`t know what to say. He didn`t know what was wrong.

((Cool cool.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky stopped abruptly and sighed.

"You didn't maker me angry. I wasn't upset." She turned to face him. "I really care about you Jason. I just...I have something I need to do. If I come back...alive, then I would marry you in a heartbeat. But I can't commit myself to you until I know that we can live in peace. That everyone is safe. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." She sniffed and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "What I said back there, I didn't want to hurt you. I just...." Her voice broke off as she stepped forward, enough so that she was right against Jason. She looked up into his blue eyes and brushed his face with her hand. She brought her lips to his, kissing him hard and passionately, before stepping back.

"I love you. And always will. Remember that." She whispered. She walked backwards until she picked up her bag, and apparated.