News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meeting the Parents

Started by Sky, May 19, 2010, 05:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice felt blood rise into her cheeks, and it was such and unexpected sensation that she trembled slightly.

"Uhm, no. Absolutely not. I mean, there`s no way. I can`t get preg--" She broke off suddenly, her eyes staring off into nothing. She very well could get pregnant now. The question was, when exactly had she become human. "I`m not pregnant." Alice started again. "There`s... no way."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

There were two sighs of relief coming from the other end of the table. 

"I think I'm due for a nap." Seth's Mother said, standing up suddenly. She walked around and gave Alice a hug. "It was very nice to meet you dear." Before another word was exchanged, she disappeared down the hall.

"It's probably best that you two head back to school." Seth's Dad said. "It was nice meeting you Alice. You're a very sweet girl."

Seth stood up and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

This went well....

potter_fan122

Alice slowly stood up, looking at the place where Wendy had disappeared. Well, that hadn`t been what she`d expected.

"Did I... did I do something wrong?" She whispered, moving closer to Seth. She felt so small, like she was a bug that had been stepped on. It was odd.

Sky

Seth hugged Alice and looked at his Father, who was looking at him with a disappointed look.

"No. You didn't." He whispered in her ear. "Let's go." 

He started to lead her out the door.

potter_fan122

Alice started to follow Seth, but pulled away. She turned on her heel to look at Jason. Eye contact, standing straight. Right then she looked like a vampire, somehow intimidating.

"I don`t really understand why you aren`t happy about us being together, but I`d like to say a few things. First, Seth came home to you when his mother was sick, without question. I knew it was hard for him because it was hard for me. You have an amazing, wonderful son, and I hope you know that. Second, I`m not a vampire. He told you that I was because I used to be. I don`t know how I changed, so don`t ask, but I am indeed human. Despite how prejudiced some people are to vampires, I hope you and your wife are not. None the less, you won`t have to worry about that anymore because I`m not undead. Maybe that will change your opinion of me."

She waited a moment before turning back to Seth and taking his hand, now ready to leave.

Sky

Seth couldn't help but to smile as they exited the house. As they proceeded down the driveway, he put his arm around her waist.

"Alice, let's do it now."

potter_fan122

Alice smiled and leaned into him. She felt light and bubbly, like she had swallowed extremely carbonated water.

"What, love? Do what? Seriously, you`re going to be vague now? I can`t read your mind,  ya know." She said in a teasing tone, bumping him with her hip.

Sky

Seth laughed and then stepped in front of her, placing both of his large hands on her shoulders.

"Let's get married. Right now. Just...just you and me." He had this crazy, wild look in his eyes. He was excited and was grinning. "Whaddya say?"

potter_fan122

Alice stared up at Seth with her huge, bright blue eyes. He hadn`t even given her a ring yet, and she had figured he would want to wait. They hadn`t planned anything. Well, at least not together. Alice had had her wedding planned since she was human the first time.

"I-- sure. Let`s go get married!" She giggled. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Who cared if his parents saw?