News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I just keep running...but what from?

Started by purpleraincloud, May 11, 2010, 06:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"You're welcome." He said happily. Suddenly he was being pulled toward a large, thick tree. It was a willow. 

"Okay!" Axel laughed. When they reached the bottom, he couldn't help but be intimidated by how high the tree was. He looked to Avalee.
"Can you get up this big thing all by yourself?" He asked.

purpleraincloud

"I think so." She said.

She grabbed a low branch, and started to pull herself up.

"Didn't you ever climb trees when you were little?" She asked. Avalee always had. It was a nice place to be alone and hide from the rest of the world.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel began to pull himself up after Avalee, using the strength of his mucles.

"'Course I have." He said as hopped onto another branch. "I just wanted to make sure you could do it. I would never forgive myself if you got hurt."

purpleraincloud

"I'm fine." She said, although it was nice to know someone cared.

She took ahold of a branch that she almost thought was out of her reach. She was glad she was wearing her comfortable outfit under her school robes. She wore cheap black athletic shorts, an aqua shirt, and her hair down, blowing around in the light breeze. She continued to pull herself up, to security on another branch. She looked back down at Axel.

"So tell me more about you" She asked in a soft voice, her eyes warm, and looking into his. The outline of a smile played on her face.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel looked up at her and shrugged, his crimson red hair falling into his eyes.

"There's really nothing to tell." His voice was quiet and in a way, almost sad. He really didn't have anything to tell Avalee. He lacked a history or foundation.