News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation Day (Open to everyone)

Started by purpleraincloud, June 9, 2010, 08:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

(ol' school not old fashioned lol)

Bucky stood with his people flock towards the stand. Many of his mate were going up and he was cheering very, very loudly. That was a very good aspect of Bucky.

Bucky ran back outside and spoke to the band "Hey, get in here ". And they did. All wearing black clothes.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Sky

Axel tapped his foot against the ground. How long would this take? He just needed to get to the H's and then he was leaving. He would be done with this school, with lessons, everything.

But there was Avalee. He glanced over at her. Before he left, he would spend some time with her. That was what he wanted. He didn't even care about getting his graduation certificate. He just wanted to be with her.

purpleraincloud

She looked across, spotting the top of Axel's head. Just seeing the top of his head made her heart warm. She loved him. She had never felt this way. Soon it was about to be his turn.

She smiled and forgot her mother for a moment, she would have to see her eventually, but the only thing important was Axel. She stood for him.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

HamandCheese

Bucky said "Wait here" and ran towards Avelee. he needed to apoligise for being such a d**k to her.He ran towards her. People kept on waljkin into him, he walked upo to Avalee andsaid to her "Hey, can we talk".

(Sorry for shorttttness)

[

purpleraincloud

"Um, sure" She answered, confused. She didn't want to miss Heather or Axel. Her only friends. She followed Bucky, confused.
It's just another day

HamandCheese

Bucky walked with Avalee "I don't want you to miss out but I really want to apoligise for that night in the bar, I was very drunk, I would never do that without any alcohol, I'm so very sorry, do you forgive my incompitance" He spoke with very heartful tone of voice.

[

purpleraincloud

She was surprised at what Bucky said. She smiled. "It's okay Bucky, we all do stupid stuff. And we all get drunk and do stupid stuff." She patted his arm and started to walk back.
It's just another day

HamandCheese

(I'm writing this via my tv in my room it is so cool)

Bucky smled with glee at Avelee's immediate acceptance to his apoligy. Bucky ran towards the band and spoke "Gt your S##t ready we're going up soon".

(Wait for the others)

[

Miss Xantier

(I'm waiting for Axel to graduate.)

purpleraincloud

(He is waiting for you, your name comes first)
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

(Oh yeah! duh, I was think of first names not last.)

Heather took a deep breathe as she heard her name being called "Drakson, Heather. Ravenclaw!" Heather walked up onto the platform and waved to her fellow Ravenclaws and those she knew that she could see. She waved at Luc and Erica who were cheering extra loud. She smiled and nodded to the school board of directors. She shook hands with the Head, and the head of her house. She smiled as she went to go and join Avalee on the other side.

purpleraincloud

She smiled and cheered for Heather as she walked across the stage, her first, and closest friend here. She smiled and hugged Heather as she sat down by her, and the rest of the graduates.

(sorry...shorT!)
It's just another day

Sky

There were still several students after Heather, and after several students, it came down to the girl in front of him.

"Hays, Rebecca. Slytherin!" The girl, with short, straight locks of blonde hair that ended just above her shoulders, and menacing brown eyes, stepped forward and shook hands with everyone before retreating to a seat.

Axel took a deep breath as the girl sat down.

"Hampton, Axel Raine. Gryffindor!" His name roared over the crowd. He glanced up at the clouds, thinking about his family up above, and walked over to the Headmaster and shook their hand before shaking hands with the Minister of Magic and his head of house. He felt the parchment, encased in a leather binding being pressed into his hands. This was what he worked so hard for? A parchment and a leather book? He smiled and looked to Avalee, and then went the opposite direction of the chairs. He started for the lake.